two

i was born unable to see the beauty of the world...

since birth, i had shallow, sad grey eyes that reflects my sorrow and mute.

it was so grey that my pupils seems to be fading and translucent under the sunlight.

that is why i hate the sun, and i adore the moon which makes my eyes glow warm.

i am five years old, when i went through an episode of hellish sight.

my father were murdered in front of me by two kizuki demon. one of them, who has six eyes scattered his flesh right in front of my eyes.

the other one, with somewhat beautiful rainbow eyes stared at me pitifully seeing how weak and helpless i am because of this once frail and weak body.

"what a pitiful sight of human. maybe if i let you go, you will grow up and become beautiful enough for me to eat." he murmured to me.

he fanned himself, before inching closer to me. my eyes hurt so bad that i barely see him coming.

as his face is an inch closer from me, i got to see his beautiful eyes.

how i envy them!

why can't i have such eye-catching pair of eyeballs to?

why must it be grey? people said i must be  blind since birth when it is actually really blurry.

he dug one nail onto my eyeballs, and penetrated a spell onto my pupils.

as he does so, i screamed in vain and pain that is trully unbearable. the devastating pain almost kills me.

i mustered all of my strength and ran away, out of the burning mansion that once belongs to my happy family.

when i reached the gate, i fell unconcious with bloods spraying out from the corner of my eyes.

i opened up my eyes, to gaze into the moon. somehow, i saw my reflection in the mooon.

the same weak girl but with one sheer difference.

my eyes has turned into the crimson red.