fifteen

"feeling any better?"

shigure visited the estate once again, this time accompanying mitsuri who wanted to distribute cookies to the lower ranked demon slayer. according to the statement the love pillar spoke about in the last week's pillar meeting, she said that the lower ranked probably does not look up the pillar as respectable being who require respects, but instead feared for their power.

everyone was in deep thought of the matter. later, she suggested to neutralize their relationship with other so that thwre will be no more understanding. after all, the juniors cannot relies 100% to the pillar whenevef it comes to combat against demon but they too, need to have the same level of fighting spirit with them as well.

"good morning! everyone!!"

as early as the crack of dawn, mitsuri has already knocked on the door of shigure's house. later, the two started baking cookies according to mitsuri's taste, western cookies. they arrived at the butterfly estate early, right when most of the patients are awake.

as they entered the male ward, mitsuri made a request to distribute cookies on her own. shigure gladly accepted her request, so she sat at a vacant bench at the end of the ward. the male patients was utterly amazed at mitsuri, of how she gently although awkwardly approached one of them. although her act of trying to feed them flustered the wits out of the guys, she tried her best to console them with her cheers.

"shigure-san, eh? mitsuri-san is here too?"

tanjirou, who just got into the ward after taking his morning bath greeted her. he placed the towel hanging on his left shoulder on his bed, jogged his way and sat on the vacant space next to shigure.

mitsuri was too busy with her bussiness and unintentionally ignored tanjirou, who waved a hi.

"mitsuri wanted to give out cookies as a sign of gratitude. the ten of us pillars thinks that everyone are working hard for the corps, so mitsuri suggested to bake everyone cookies"

"she is very kind!"

tanjirou cooed, eyes gazing at the loudness of the male ward when mitsuri began feeding the guys. their faces was red of shyness and she is even more flustered especially when being praised for her scrumptious savoury.

"oh, genya, zenitsu, inosuke! come sit with us!"

"what is it, monjiro?"

inosuke plopped herself on his bed, the one nearest to them. zenitsu, upon seeing shigure, flashed a grin and sat not far away, so does genya. genya however, sat quite far due to his nervous around girls nature. zenitsu was munching on his biscuit, cheeks tinted in red when mitsuri fed him the first cookie.

"oh, shigure-san. are you going for a mission?"

zenitsu asked, pointing at her sheated katana. she shaked her head vigororously, smiling.

then, mitsuri approached them. as she finished distributing the cookies, she intterupted their chat by holding onto genya's broad shoulders, appearing out of nowhere. the nervous fella almost fainted when he could feel her body a bit too close pressing onto his mid back.

the rest of them chuckled at his expression. relaizing genya was being uncomfortable, mitsuri blushed deeply, apologizing non stop.

"well, not a mission. i had to go meet my swordsmith."

"eh??? are you sure about that? the place was filled with demon!"

"zenitsu, it's the past story! there's no more demon there!"