four

under the moonlight, a sweet looking young lady sat by the balcony of the mansion. her brown eyes was gazing at the bright moon, embracing the night.

she could never let the matter she just discussed with her mother slip off her mind even for a second. the young lady pulled her knees closer to her heart, hugging them as she rested her forehead on her knees.

the warmth of the spring night with a sudden gush of cold wind passing by makes her triggered on her seat. makio quickly pulled her haori to cover her body completely.

"nee-chan."

"it's me, shigure."

"what do you want?"

shigure approached the older sister and sit beside her. as she does so, makio watched her closely from the tip of her eyes.

"has the man leave?"

makio asked, staring at her feets. shigure chuckled, resting her head on her shoulder. the older sister gasped, puahing her softly away.

"yes."

"what is he like?"

"nee-chan, too bad you didn't appear. mother doesn't even spoke about the matter. seems like he is kind."

"mother mentioned me to him, didn't she?"

makio raised her head up to loon at the moon and down to shigure. her eyes was glimmering with curiousity to know what has happened after she refused to meet the said man she will be married off to.

"yes. she praised you a lot. the man seems to be very fond of her stories! by the way his name is uzu-"

"no, no, i don't want to know that!"

makio grabbed her sister's shoulder and quickly covered her mouth shut, cutting her sentence by the middle. nervous and awkward trait can be seen clearly plastered on her expression that time.

"i thinks that he is a nice guy. he will be my mentor when i joined the corps."

"HE WHAT?!"

"you might not like the idea but sure, it's not just me. there are many boys and girls aside from me there soon."

"you survived 7 days of hell on the mountain but you're still so dumb, aren't you?"

makio ruffled her hair, chuckling as shigure gazed away from her and let out a groan under her breath.

"if i am dumb then you're what?"

"dumber!"

×

"tamayo-san, is there anything i can help you with?"

the beautiful female demon shook her head, her vibing purple eyes stares into the darkness of the night.

she is just awake from a nightmare. the same pitiful scenarios that keep repeating all over like a marathon of movies replaying inside her mind. she could feel her head become heavier and hurt all over as if she had just been knocked off by something hard in the head.

as she finiahed carressing her hair, combing and tied them up into a low bun, she stood up and turned her heels to the back.

"yushiro, do you have any information about her?"

"about who?"

"my children.. i mean, ancestor."

"oh, right. i am sorry my lady, but so far there is nothing i can offer you regarding the matter."