six

timeskip to red light district arc

"my, my, those humans are so greedy, aren't they?"

a high ranked oiran chattered to herself, giggling softly as she applied reddish pink eyeliners on her eyelids. she blinked several time as she stared into her own reflection, utterly magnificient and charming.

the oiran with the name warabihime has been known all over the city of asakusa, for her incomparable beauty and delicate. every men was willing to be her customer and her oiran house was one of the most influenced thanks to her.

under the disguise of a beautiful oiran, the woman is a demon. a demon controlling men eating sash that runs its sharp edge through human flesh mercilessly.

warabihime was charming on the outside, but deep inside she bore deep hatred towards any human.

as she applied another layer of makeup on her face, the harsh sound of rustling winds dashing against the sliding door of the balcony annoys her.

she gazed at the balcony from the tip of her eyes. activating her blood demon technique, the oiran shoot one of her demonic sash out of the room straight to the edge of the balcony.

a ailhoutte lurking in the darkness of the full moon night ascended himself from the roof right after he jumped to dodge the incredibly fast sash launch.

he sat perched, one hand supporting his chin as he hummed random lullaby.

"what do you want, lowly demon?"

warabihime lowered her voice down, as she noticed that a few other oiran was passing by the luxurious room from outside the aliding door. she darted her eyes sharp towards the demon stalking her outside.

"warabihime? what an odd name. you better go off with daki, dakihime- pfft."

"shut the fuck up or i will kill you by now."

"oh my, kill me? you are not on par with my strength little lady."

"i am an upper moon, bitch."

"you mean, gyuutaro?"

the dark haired oiran clenched her jaw in annoyance, staring as if she was about to devour the men. if it's not because she might get caught for disguising herself as a mistress, she would have jump out of the window to kill the so 'lowly demon' off.

"kibutsuji-sama wants me to tell you something."

"just tell it already, and leave!"

"no, come closer first. i dont want to be caught having free service from you~"

the male demon chuckled, referring to warabihime's job as an oiran. enraged, the oiran approached him and pulled on his crimson turtleneck collar, staring with death stare.

"tell me, now."

"kibutsuji-sama said he expected no less from you. he wants you and gyuutaro to kill off any demon slayer or even pillars if there are any nearby."

"and then?"

"he will gladly share more of his blood with you."

shigeru hopped off the balcony, walking sissily towards warabihime. he stared into her reflection in the mirror in awe, realizing how much of a pathetiv voister she is under the disguise of a weak human.

"you know, his blood-"

warabihime punched the male demon's face as soon as he rested his hands on her shouders. she blushed a bit, before treating to kick him down the balcony of the second floor of the oiran house with the power of her sashes.

"okay okay, i'll leave!"

thus, the demon with the given human name shigeru hopped off the waist high balcony of the second floor of the oiran house. he jumped right onto a moving chart of a middle aged goods trader.

the man felt a slightly urge to check his chart for the sudden adds of weights on top of the chart loaded with his items.

as he slowed down his horses and turned his head to the back, the man shivered in fear, eyes widened as a masculine silhoutte smirked at him. his sharp set of elongated canine teeths are showing, freaking the tradernout of his courage.

he was about to scream for help when suddenly his face was struck in a flash of light.

shigeru jumped off the top of the chart and landed on one of the two tame horses. the horses seems to shiver to his dominance, as if understanding the power of a demon.

"nice eye. my favorite."

shigeru removed his hand from the dead human's face, letting his body tremble and plopped down onto the ground. the white haired demon licked the eyeball he stole, consuming it like flesh candies and landed himself onto the man once again before reaching out devouring the fresh flesh.