eleven

it was a fine weather that morning. the sunrise was rising from over the horivon, and little birds begin to leave their nests.

scurried under a thick blanket, was the heavily bandaged tengen uzui. his wounds does not fully healed yet, and since he had quite a loss in being as independant as he used to be before, the white haired young man need to cling to the help of his wives.

when most women will never consider their husband to commit polygamy, tengen's wives are different. they accepted each other as a whole, as one family.

both hinatsuru and makio woke up quite early that morning, two weeks after their successful escape from misery at the red light district.

"makio-san, can you go and wake tengen-sama? i need to watch the soup."

makio nodded twice, placing a teapot of green tea onto the tatami table. the somewhat long dissapearance of suma, who excussed herself earlier to use the toilet makes a towering curiousity to take over makio's mind.

as she stand in front of the door, the raven haired young woman knocked several times on the door to tengen's bedroom. to be specific, the room he shared with the three wives according to their turns. the door was locked from the inside too.

makio made a quick assumption that suma must have been 'poisoning' the two co wives with tricks so that she can have secret time the shared husband.

hinatsuru, who just finished cooking for breakfast appeared beside makio, with a bunch of key in her hand.

as soon as the two creaked the door open, their eyes met with tengen, sleeping leacefully without any sound under his blanket with only part of his hair peeking out from the blanket that covered him fully.

makio pointed out a smaller bulge under the blanket beside him, whispering to hinatsuru about her assumption. hinatsuru sighed, sitting at the edge of the bed and jerked the patterned blanket off.

"suma!! it's not your turn yet!!!!"

makio's face turned beet red with annoyance. the sleepy co wife rubbed her eyes, fluttering her eyelids at hinatsuru who tried to control the situation and fiery makio, ready to strangle her to death.

"no, no! it's not like that!!"

suma exclaimed, pulling her exposed kimono over her bare chest. she almost teared up at the sight of makio acting up like a grumpy lady towards her.

"you two, tengen-sama is resting!"

hinatsuru scream-whispered, pulling makio by her shoulder and helped nervous suma to fix her clothes.

"wha... why are you girls so noisy?!!!"

tengen uzui used his hand to sat up on the bed, ruffling his white hair as he fixated his gazes towards his three wives. the worried hinatsuru, the freak suma and the furious makio.

"suma!! stand up!!"

"hinatsuru, your voice woke tengen-sama up!"

suma pointed at hinatsuru, squealling under her breath. without even realizing it, tengen coiled his hand around suma' s hip, lifting her up onto his lap as be sat cross legged on the bed.

"that's unfair!!"

makio lowered down her tone out of respect towards the husband. her voice was laced with respect. both of the two girls' faces was covered with clouds of crimson red. suma giggled as a sign of teasing, jerking her tongue at gruesome makio.

"what? are.you two gonna hug me too or nah?"

tengen smirked, patting his lap several times. hinatsuru and makio exchanged glances with each other, smirking and raced towards their husband for a place on his lap.