#4 First dates! part 1

G18:

He was right on time when he came to pick you up. He took you out to eat first at your favorite restaurant. After the lovely dinner you guys went to see a movie. He picked a horror movie which had you almost in his lab for the whole movie. He took you home after the movie opening the car door for you every time you got in or out of the car like a true gentleman. You invited him inside your house and the two of you played call of duty for a couple hours. He left around midnight, you trued getting him to stay but he wouldn't because its only the first date. You respected that and told him to call you.

Speedy:

On your guys dating when he arrived at your house it was snowing. It was so bad when he got there but while you were getting your shoes on the snow started to fall heavily. The two of you decided to stay at your house. You offered to cook and he offered to help. While in the process of making homemade pizza he threw flour on you. That started a flour war and by the time the flour bag was empty you were both covered in flour. Once the two of you were clean with no more flour on you Speedy suggested that you guys watch movie. The two of you cuddle during the movie and feel asleep like that.

The others will be in different parts I just didn't have anymore ideas.