#12 God Damn Deluxe 4

Okay guys I have decide that I will do nine more parts before ending this book!!! One for each Crew member!! I'm not sure what the preferences will be but at least 5 will be in one part for each!! Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~

His reaction to you being pregnant:

"Feller, I'm home!" ,Deluxe's southern tone rang throughout the house.

"I'm in the bathroom!" ,You yelled back at him doing an impression of his southern tone.

"What are you doing?", he asked now standing at the door way of the bathroom.

"Um nothing, Feller..." ,you said hiding the test that would determine if you and Deluxe were going to have a baby.

"You used Feller something's up.",he smiled. "Show me."

"Okay fine." You handed him the test.

He smiled. "A baby feller, Feller!" He smiled even more before kissing you. "We shall name him Feller and his first words will be "I am Feller". I gotta call D20!" He took off running down the stairs to the couch where his phone was.

"And I married this wetard.." you shook your head while laughing.

~~~~~~

Bad boy:

"Move bitch get out the way." You heard the the schools bad boy or "Bad Feller" as he liked to be called walking down the hall with his Crew.

His name is Deluxe 4 and his Crew is the other school bad boys Shadow,Speedy,Jahova,SideArms,G18,Legiqn,Joel, and his sidekick D20. You like most of the other girls at your school were into the Bad Feller but he was yours and everyone knew. You weren't a bad girl at all but you had somehow got the Bad Feller to fall for you. He is protective of you and everyone at school knows you are his and if they try to flirt with you they're dead.

" What cha doin' ,beautiful?" Deluxe came up to you and said before giving a soft peck on the lips.

"I was waiting on you, handsome." You smiled at him while waving to the Crew.

" Don't look at her like that!" Deluxe yelled at a guy that wink at you while walking by only to run after Deluxe spoke. "Yeah that's what I thought."

"You are such a dick." You said playfully swatting at him.

"I know but you love me." He smiled. "And I'm all yours."

"I'm in love with wetard." You shook your head waling off. "Come on, Feller."

~~~~~~

Random things he does:

Whenever the two of you are cuddling he always seems to play with your hair, tying it in knots with one hand like you do all the time. (I can't be the only one that does it!)

Every Wednesday he loves to cook dinner for two even though he's a terrible cook. After he burns it every time he tries the two of you make Wednesdays order in night. At least he tired at that's all that matters.

He loves talking pictures of you at random times, not while you're naked or anything but when you're cooking, driving, eating, or anything you really do.

Whenever he kisses you he always grabs your hands and holds them before looking deep into your eyes and then kissing you passionly.

~~~~

Sucky pick up lines:

"Whenever you're gone I only hope that you'll be back so the south can raise."

"Out of all the fellers in the world you are my favourite."

"We can ride around in my mini van full of sandwichs. We can make the a sandwich if you know what I mean?"

~~~~

Shopping experiences:

"For the last time we are not doing our room in the south or anything to with it!"

"Come on, (Y/N)! It'll be cool!" Deluxe pouted.

*

"No Deluxe I will not wear that." You sighed. He was currently trying to get you to wear a bikini with the world "feller" across the front and back of it.

"You're no fun. If you won't wear I will."

You and Deluxe walked out of the store with him in the bikini..

~~~~~~~~

You fell for the guy with 27 lambos so you wouldn't feel piss poor..