#7 You beat him in a game

Jahova:

You two were messing around playing a free for all on call of duty. It was starting to become a serious game when you were at 73 and Hova was at 72. When you got the final kill and he was the final kill you couldn't help but laugh as he raged and continued to scream but not at you at the game. His words were running together which just made it ten times funnier. The only thing you could thing of to make him shut up was to kiss him so you did.

Deluxe 20:

You were playing minecraft doing small battles with each other which he had won everytime. On the last battle you both agreed no armor or potions. All you had was a wooden sword and a bow and he had a stone sword and a bow so you were obviously at the disadvantage. He was trying as hard as he could and so were you. You had the idea to text him to distract him which worked causing you to win.  He only laughed and said fair enough princess.

Nobodyepic:

You and Joel were playing NBA 2K15. He was three points ahead of you when there was a minute left on the clock. You got the idea to reach over and look him in the eyes with the puppy eyes that normally got you what you wanted and he caved. He let you win but you didn't care because you still won. "I knew there was I reason I love you" you said smiling at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.