#10 He's your big brother!

Legion:

You and Legion were walking around the mall when some guy, one your schoolmates, came up to you and started to talk to you. Legion had walked away for a few minutes only to return to see you and this guy talking. He ran up to you and this guy with his shirt pulled up so that his nipples were visible screaming "(Y/N), let's go look at dresses! I need a new one so I can look good for Hova!" Needless to say you haven't talked to the guy since that day and Legion considered himself the best big brother in the world.

Joel:

Its the first time your long term boyfriend is going to meet your parents and your older brother. You and your boyfriend have been going out for several months. You have met his parents and siblings, but he has yet to meet yours. You are super nervous about him meeting Joel because he is a protective brother and you couldn't help but worry about what he was going to say to him.

Its beem a few hours since your boyfriend has arrived at you house and your parents absolutely adore him. You could tell Joel wanted to say something but you hopes he wouldn't.

"Can I talk to you in the other room, (Y/BF/N)?" ,Joel had asked him. Your boyfriend politely got up and followed him.

"What are you wanting to talk about?"

"Listen here you hurt me little sister and I will cut you balls off and attach them to your forehead" , he paused for second. "Also do you play Call of Duty?"

"I won't hurt you sister, I love her more than anything and yes I do play Call of Duty."

Joel smiled, "We'll get along just fine then!"

When they came back in the room you were relieved to see them both smiling and laughing.

G18:

He wasn't the most protective brother in the world and didn't do anything unless someone upset you. When you came home one night crying he knew right away you and your boyfriend had broke up. You told him you found your boyfriend cheating on you with another girl and five seconds later G18 was out the door and on his way to buy some eggs,  toilet paper, and some bandaids. He arrived at your now ex boyfriends house and egged his car, teepeed all his trees, and knocked on the door politely. When he answered G handed him the bamdaids and said "you'll be needing these when I'm done with you" and punched, right away giving him a black eye.

Didn't didn't proofread sorry lose any mistakes!! Check out thisisgab and my new story! Exchanged! Again its posted on her account!!