4 | finn

4 | FINN

The next day came quickly, and Celestia was tying up her hair and barking orders at her crew to ready themselves on their fighters

The next day came quickly, and Celestia was tying up her hair and barking orders at her crew to ready themselves on their fighters. "We've got to hustle! The asset is on Takodana and I've just got word from the general that Han Solo, Chewie and two more allies are in imminent danger there, too. The First Order is already there, come on, come on!" She shouted for her comrades to hurry onto their fighters.

Suddenly, a heavy pair of hands were placed on her shoulders from behind. She gasped quietly, then shot her head around to see who had the audacity to disrespect their superior. "You were quick to steal my job." Poe flashed her a smile. A wave of relief washed over her once she saw his face.

Celestia slapped his arm. "Ouch!" He took a step away from her.

"Don't ever do that again!" She pointed her finger right at his face. "You could've died."

"So, you were worried about me?" He took a step closer to her, with a suggestive look crossing his face.

She scoffed at him. "Well, my plan worked... didn't it?" Poe winked at her as turned around to grab her helmet off the table near them.

"Not yet." She reminded him they still had to capture the droid and retrieve the piece of the map.

Poe turned around, with her helmet in his hands. She reached to grab her helmet, but he snatched it away. "We've got work to do, Poe. Give it." She was getting quite annoyed with his antics.

"Not until you give me a kiss." He puckered up and closed his eyes, in a nearly disturbing manner.

Celestia looked around and quickly grabbed a tool from nearby and pressed it to his lips, while his eyes were still closed. Poe shot open his eyes once the cold metal touch him and he cringed. While he was still reacting to having kissed such a dirty tool, Celestia swiped her helmet and hurried over to her ship. "Come on, loser!" She chuckled as she buckled in and began to lead the fleet out of the base.

* * *

Once the navy arrived at Takodana, they saw the chaos and destruction the First Order stormtroopers had already inflicted. Hundreds of troopers swarmed the beach the navy was approaching like roaches. "Go straight at them! Don't let these dogs scare you!" Poe shouted over his com to communicate with all the other pilots.

Celestia's eyes scanned the surrounding area. Dozens of First Order fighters were stationed on the beach, but they were riding in fast on them, giving them an advantage to take them out. "Copy that!"

"We're with you, Poe!" Another pilot assured they received the message from their commander.

Suddenly, the First Order fighters began to take flight and began shooting at their ships. "Let's go get 'em." Celestia muttered to herself as she increased the speed of her fighter and flew right toward one of the many enemy targets. With much ease, she shot down two enemy fighters in the air within only a few minutes.