Mattia + Kairi {smut}

smut 😳

Mattia wanted nothing more than to bend Kairi over this desk and fuck him.

Absolutely no one know that Mattia was gay. He wasn't even to sure about it himself. But he knew for a fact that Kairi was the sexiest motherfucker he'd ever seen.

Mattia and his friends were sitting at their lunch table listening to Kairi. He was telling a story that Mattia wasn't really listening to. but he was watching Kairi speak. The way his lips would move and how his tongue would move around inside his mouth while he was talking.

"Mattia?" Kairi turned to look at him.

Mattia didn't know why he was saying his name but watching him do it made him feel some sort of way. He wanted to hear Kairi scream his name when he fucked him. Little beads of sweat dripping down his face as he pants and moans.

"Mattia!" Kairi yelled while he yanked on Mattia's hair to get his attention and to get Mattia to look at him.

Mattia let out a low groan at the action.
"Mmm Kairi" Mattia moaned.

"Woah man the fuck was that?" Kairi looked at Mattia weirdly. "Don't do that Kairi." Mattia groaned again looking at Kairi, the taking his hand from his head and placing it back on the table.

Everyone else had stopped paying attention to the two of them, so Kairi thought he'd ask what was going on with Mattia.

"Bro the fuck is up with you?" Kairi whispered.

"Nothing, i-i just have things going on." Mattia wasn't lying. He was actually telling the truth. He needed to tell Kairi about his sexuality issue, and he did have things going on. But these weren't the things that were bugging him at the moment.

Right now it was the fact that he had a raging boner because of Kairi. And Kairi was sitting right next to him.

"You wanna talk about it?" Kairi replied.

"I-i actually need to tell you something. Come over after school yeah?" Mattia said to him. But before Kairi could say yes the bell rung.

It was the groups free period so they all got up and made their way towards the library. Mattia and Kairi got to the Library and the rest of their friend group places themselves on seats. Mattia has a problem though. There was only one seat left, and he knew that Kairi would want to sit in his lap.

Mattia managed to get away with no one seeing his boner because of his already tight pants keeping it in place. But now he didn't know what to do. If kairi was to sit on his lap he'd most definitely feel his boner because (not to toot his own horn or anything) but he wasn't small.

Well there was nothing he could do about it now. So Mattia sat down and waited for Kairi to place himself on his lap.

Mattia patted his lap and watched Kairi walk towards him and sit down.

Mattia couldn't be happier. Not only was Kairi sitting on his lap and Mattia had a perfect view of his ass. Kairi had also sat himself on Mattia's knee's. No where near Mattia's dick.

After a few minutes of Mattia just scrolling through his phone (looking at photos of Kairi), Kairi shuffled back on Mattia's lap. His thicc ass pressed right up against Mattia's dick. Kairi then made himself comfortable by shuffling around which caused Mattia to groan.

Despite it being about 30 minutes since Mattia got his boner, it most definitely has not gone away. And Kairi moving around in his lap was not helping.