this is me, looks and stuff

Hiya, for those that care what i look like and shit about me. Uh please be nice, i'm sorta nervous.

About me:

i'm a femal

My name is Abi

I'm bi. or as my other friends call me "A-bi"

Uh, i'm 15, i was born in England but i live in New Zealand.

i'm 175cm or 5"8 - 5"9 ft (i'm tol)

i love anime and i've been watching for like 6 years.

I'm a car freak. like it's scary.

I really like to read books.

i have 2 cats. (i'm a cat person by far)

I'm really goofy but i'm awkward.

I have a really really really really dark sense of humour and it's not good.

I'm a really big procrastinator but usually the more i procrastinate the better the end result turns out.  (My friends hate me for it cuz i get better grades and put in little work and i rush)

My youtube "life".

Um i've been a fan of CallmeCarson for 2 years and his friend group for like a year.  (i own traves merch and i fucking love it)

Also for the past 7-8 years i've been a fan of Vanoss, Wildcat and the whole banana bus squad.

For like 5 years i've been a fan of Smii7y and Kryozgaming and i have Smii7y's merch.

I really like gaming.

I'm obsessed with music. whether it's playing, listening or making.

I love 21 pilots and have been to 2 of their concerts and have a shit ton of merch.
I love panic and the Arctic Monkeys a lot.

I'm also very deeply in love with bbno$ and i have his merch as well.

I really enjoy writing. I love english and a subject as well as history and they are my favourite subject and my hands down best. which isn't noticeable. my writing sucks ass.

I'm in love with the people i meet on here. Everyone is so nice and it's fun to make friends.

Deadass only made like 1 friend in the past 3 years and it's ChimTaeKookAholic

I love the tik tok boys. they make me smile and even tho they'd never notice me just looking through their accounts and watching their videos and lives makes me happy. They like funny and shit.

Also absolutely nothing grosses me out or weirds me out so expect my smut to be really detailed cuz it doesn't bother me.

Now this is what i look like. be kind.

This was me yesterday i'm my bbno$ merch