bruh pt 2

went to bed and woke up, now here i am. ranting about fucking tik tok stars at 11am on the last day of 2019.

i know this book isn't as popular as others and i'm prolly gonna get hate for saying this but i deadass just don't give a fuck.

this whole situation is dumb as hell. Mar's a teen who made a stupid mistake, he apologised how he saw fit. we can't make expectations based on what other people have done, then expect mar and samy to do the same.

yea samy was rude but he was defending his friend. like you guys would keep nice and calm while someone was having a go at one of your friends? like no the fuck you wouldn't.

we get hurt too easily cuz we have the standards set about how mar and samy act, yea they may be dicks but at least they had the decency to try and clear things up and mar sorta apologised.

but they're still kids, their brains haven't fully developed yet.

science time
the male frontal lobe (thing that makes the cognitive skills, aka dealing with emotion, decision making, judgement and sexual behaviour, all that stuff.) doesn't fully develop until they're 18, sometimes older.

so when your parents say your old enough to know the difference between right and wrong, you actually don't.

( it's different for females tho, it's 16 for them.)

end of science time

but yea, samy and mar made dumb mistakes, but don't take it out on them, don't set expectations then get butt hurt when they don't exceed them.

but i'm bi in a catholic household so maybe i'm just used to the homophobia but leave it be.

there's always a possibility that they don't want to bring this shit onto tik tok. they may just not want to spread it around.

whether they apologise or not i really don't give a fuck. they're kids who made a mistake, imma just leave it.

if you want me to continue to write samy and mar i will, but i really can't be fucked atm.

if you don't agree with me fight me. bet