this is absolute bullshit btw (filler)

uh, i'm tired atm and working tomorrow so i can't update for the next few days but i thought that if you guys wanted to read something that wasn't fan fic, here you go.

This is a short story that had a word limit of 500 words for a project in my english class at the beginning of last year. It was based on a short story we'd worked on called "on the sidewalk bleeding" by Evan Hunter.

The short story is about a guy/teen (Andy) who was killed for the gang he was in and no one helped him because he was a 'ROYAL' (his gang name).  He'd gone out and asked for help from many people and no one helped and he dies at the end because the cop who was called didn't want to help him and let him die because he was a 'ROYAL'.

Our task in english was to create a new story from the characters used and i did.

(His girlfriends name is Laura btw)
I deadass loved the story cuz it's this whole thing about discrimination but without the mention of race. it takes it outside to give another perspective.

You can read "On the sidewalk bleeding" if you search it up if you wanna.

My perspective was based on after the story ended. Andy dies after he was stabbed so it doesn't matter if you read the short story or not.  but in this he doesn't die. he gets rushed to the hospital.

This was my story. (I wrote this over 10 months ago so it's sorta shit. this is just a filler chapter cuz i don't want you guys to not be active)

Laura's POV

I thought that him being alive would be better than him being dead. It's worse. I can't talk to him or hear him speak back. The doctors aren't sure when he'll wake up, but the wait is agonising. It sounds mean, but he would be better off dead. I love him, but him not suffering and being in no pain makes me feel at ease.

He was the love of my life. We wanted to get married one day. Travel the world after he got out of the god-awful gang. Multiple times he came home with bruises and cuts and I'd be the one to clean him up. It makes me mad, thinking about how he got into this situation.

It was inevitable that something like this would happen, but I never thought it would go this far. He got hurt. The thought of me not being able to help makes me nauseas.

I remember the day he told me he wanted to join a gang like it was yesterday.

"Hey Laura!" He yells running full speed towards me. "So", he takes a breath which makes me chuckle, now realising how unfit he truly was. "Don't be mad but-" "what did you do" I reply, cutting him off. "I want to join a gang. The Royals, more specifically."

How could I say no? He looked ecstatic. Jumping up and down like a puppy who's found a new home.

I remember telling him how dumb of an idea it was. I remember telling him he could never pull it off. I remember the smile on his face when he first told me and how happy he was.

Now I sit here 2 years later. Holding onto the hand of my lover while he lays there on this hospital bed.

There was a feeling of water trickling down my face, but I couldn't accept the fact that I was crying. I glance at him tears in my eyes lifting his hand and kissing it. Sitting next to his bed while his machine beeped.

Gradually, the beeping sped up and became erratic. "NO!" I yelled "This cant be happening." I couldn't fathom the fact that something was happening now, after months and months of nothing. And it was bad none the less.

Doctors flooded his room. the beeping got louder and louder in my ears. I could hardly see through the tears in my eyes. People tried to pull me out of his room. I struggled. Hitting anyone who laid a hand on me. I tried to scream unsure if sound was coming out.

I kept seeing him. His smile. The way he would hold my hand. The hugs when I was sad. I miss feeling his arms around me and the lips on my forehead. I even miss our arguing. I wanted to hug him. One more time.

"ANDY!" I knew that sound came out that time. I heard the flatline as the doctors tried CPR.

"Andy.' I said once more, barely a whisper.

The man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. The man i loved. The man that was my future.

He's gone.

"He's dead."

Uh yea. there you go. It's absolutely bullshit but i may do this occasionally with some of my own short stories thats i've pre-written when i don't wanna not be active. just so i can update and stuff. you don't have to read them or anything.

Thank you so much for 3k reads and 100 votes. it's insane. I love you guys.

Follow my insta if you want.

@ best.boy.kryoz - fandom.
or my main where i'm more active
@ abi.spence - main

Or my twitter
@ abiicatzz (cringey ik i made it years ago.)

Or add me on sc

Like i really don't care

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Like i really don't care. someone be friends with me. my irl friends suck ass. (linh if you read this ily and you don't suck ass)

:)