Introduction

WASSUP MUFUCKASS!!!

Its me sad bois. We shed tears for my lost account but no depresso, anywhore I've been into readin bnha x male reader. Sometimes sexual but not all of them and...

I WANNA BE LIKE THE COOL KIDS! BE LIKE THE COOL KIDDZZZ!!!

If you sang that... I love you mwAh!👁💋👁

Ok but lets get into the bullshit.

Introductions
All shade goes to the owners unless I made it... But I won't make much because im a lazy piece of T R A S H so.

Y/n- Alive / Age: a/g

*I made this....-_- oh this is a #malereaderxbnha but if you want it to be someone personally/ sexual; I'll let you all vote later, but lets get this bread.*

Description: Is a genuine lazy crackhead but gets serious when it comes down to it, that's all I'll say for now ;). Hair is pitch black with blue eyes but, when his quirk manifested his hair changed color (light blue) and a strand of hair turned red. Also having his left eye change into a blood red as well, now having heterochromia. A mark of a skull appeared under his right eye and he sprouted wings. He has a little sister named S/n but his parents. . .

Mother- N/A

Father- N/A

S/n- Alive / Age:7

*Made this too ?.?*

Quirk: Restoration- She is able to heal to an extent (like partial body parts-an arm or torso-ECT.) Of being fully functional. She's only a child so she can't perfect it yet.

Description: Has pitch black hair like her brother but has a deeper shade of blue eyes. When her quirk manifested her hair changed into a light pink, reflecting it. She only has her brother now.

Back to Y/n

Quirk: Two-Faced

Quirk Description: Its name, you can guess but let me break it down for the ones in the back...

But what's the fun in that?? Hahaha!! Ill show you when the time comes....

Won't I? :) -SadSmurf