III

·Recap·

"...ank...u.." Y/n turned to look at the blushing boy, confusion written on his face.

·Continued·

"Huh?" Y/n stopped walking to question the boy as he had stopped a little earlier than Y/n had

"Huh?" Y/n stopped walking to question the boy as he had stopped a little earlier than Y/n had. Izuku avoided eye contact "I said...ank you". Y/n started to get frustrated because he couldn't hear the small bush, so he took it upon himself and stepped closer maybe a lil too close.

But could you blame him, he was worried if the cinnamon roll needed something after the whole ordeal. "Say again?" Y/n concentrated on Izuku's face as he waited for him to respond. Izuku took a few seconds but started as he breathed deep and yelped "THANK YOU!"

Y/n was startled at that, seeing a wild Izuku playing with his fingers as he still avoided eye contact. "Oh, your welcome." Y/n replaced his shook with a smile as he turned to head home, leaving the brussel sprout to himself as he turned the other way.

"Heyy, S/n!" Y/n waited as his sister came out of her school to greet her. "Hi Y/n" S/n replied back as Y/n slightly hugged her smaller figure. "No tea today??" Y/n asked as he awaited her answer as she thought a second. "Hmm... Heard there was a villain attack from the teachers?"

"Oh? Deadass?!"

"Wow!" Y/n threw his hands in the air sarcastically. "All that happened right after I left?" Y/n sulked in the corner of his room as he watched the news of a pair of students were reported to be attacked by a slime boi.

"Im fuckin bummed out man..." Y/n is a depressed shit, he wanted the action too. He had noticed over the years that the ice cream man under his bed only appears in the butt crack of dawn. With no one to attend to him he was now a bored sack of depressed shit.

· Timeskip featured buy drowning in a bathtub w/ 'Slow Dancing In The Dark' playing in the background·

It was time to get this oven baked croissant. Training and training to get into the dream school of many but of so little had achieved.

"Alright Y/n. Lets get this bread" Y/n encouraged himself as he pumped his guns and canons. Not forgetting about leg day as he pumped them too. "Sexy.. " Y/n compliments himself as he bites his thigh and moans. "Uah" He gave his thigh a little peck to ensure them.

Y/n had mainly stayed in his home to do all his exercising physically but also mentally as he didn't want to accidentally hurt someone and just being plain anti social, he a quiet boi but don't get it twisted.

I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging so here's a quick update. Byee yall!!-SadSmurf
481 words