II

Last time on MY HERO ON ACID

"Ight imma head out"

Y/n say as they head to school together. Y/n only stopping to drop off S/n at her school-since her school was closer-and then heading off by himself.

·Continues·

II

Y/n had to take the train to go to his school

Y/n had to take the train to go to his school. So he stopped at the station and awaited for it's arrival. Taking out his ear buds to listen to music as he took in his surroundings.

A small bush took his attention, the shrub was swaying in its place.... taking notes? It was actually a he, "Oh its the quirkless boy..."

Y/n took note of his shuddering figure. He knew the boy as "Deku," thats what the loud mouth fucked calls him Y/n glared at nothing, knowing what Deku means.

Y/n rarely spoke in that class because everyone wasn't on his level so he chose not to make friends, as he would call them "ugly ass tramps that need to be stepped over."

Though the green headed shrub was his favorite in the class of "tramps" but had never went up to chat with him or anyone, in result everyone associated him as "quirkless" too.

The train came and they both got on, making there way to stand as the seats were already occupied. Y/n blanked out and tuned back into his music as the train started to depart.

·Timeskip by Thomas THE· DANK ENGINE

Getting into class just as the bell had rung, Y/n rushed to his seat as a bitch stuck out her leg to trip him. Y/n wasn't having it as he had news to hear, remembering that the teacher had gave out slips to fill out about which school each student would be going to.

Y/n jumped over the leg and flipped her off, she scoffed, then yeeted himself to his seat. Y/n never spoke unless spoken to by the teacher, "the teachers are decent" he says. The teacher entered and announced that the papers be passed back to him.

As the teacher started to read out the slips, everyone started to show out. BoomBoom started to brag about how he was going to UA and that everyone was a extra and shit.

Blah blah blah... Until Y/n heard him say something about   "Deku" and him being "quirkless". Now he didn't need that shit so he tuned him out, he'd get that hoe later...:)

The teacher shut him up by saying that Y/n and Izuku (he finally learnt his name) were actually going to UA too.

.
.
.

They laughed.

BoomBoom turned to look at us disgusted. Y/n almost let out a laugh because of it but he held it in. He turned to look at the shrub but soon his smile fell into a slight frown as the lettuce looked crushed as everyone continued to laugh.

The porcupine had enough and launched himself towards the shaking tree. Which had fell out of his chair because of the sudden movement from Mr.AngryIssues.

"Dekuuuuu!!" Prickly screamed as he flung himself atop of the shaking mess's desk. "Kaachan Hsjsissjss" Deku let out a strangled cry as he backed up. Everyone looks like they would kill him. Y/n signed, loud enough to get the attention of the already quiet and venomous classroom.

"Let the boy go you prickly fuck."
Y/n stood up and T posed, to assert his dominance. "Oh shit he T posed!" Some tramp stated as if it wasn't obvious. Everyone was beyond impressed as the quiet boy had just stood up to Bakugou. "Shut the FUCK UP YOU DAMN QUIRKLESS EXTRA!"

The irritation was showing on Prickly's face as he finally let the boy go but, he wasn't done with him yet. He sat down angrily as everyone had settled down and class was resumed leaving everyone stunned at what just happened.

·Timeskip by yours truly·

School had ended as everyone began to pack up their stuff to either go home or go to their club. Y/n being a lazy ass took longer than the others was about ready to head out. Heading for the door but something caught his attention, it was a book that was burnt being flung out of the open window.

"You should kill yourself Deku, your just a useless Deku. I'm the only one going to UA. Not you, or that quiet fucking extra." This was such a trigger for Y/n he shook with angry as he had heard this before.

Y/n dropped his bag and started towards them instead. They by now finally noticed him, but something was different. Y/n held his head down as he wavered a little stocking his way towards them.

Y/n walked until he had filled the gap between Izuku and Bakugou, suffocating silence. Everyone felt choked as he stared at the floor feeling the angry seething out of him and onto them.

"Say that again..." Finally looking up, with determination and anger the heterochromia eyed Bakugou. "H-Huh?!" I don't remember stuttering, lets say it again for the bitches in the back.

"Say. That. Again." If angry hadn't flown through me like that, I would have just left but, it just reminds me of things i wish to forget. There was silence for a moment, "What I said was for him to kil-!"

Of course i had to do it to em... I punched the shit outta that fucker. DUMBASS BITCH! NOW WE BOTH IN THE WRONG! "F-Fuck.." Bakugou growled, Y/n had yeeted that empty bitch across the damn floor. "And you wanna be a hero..? Y/n questioned totally not looking down at him.

"But you go and tell the boy to kill himself?" You could just hear the disbelief in his voice. Hearing it from someone else makes it harsh. "Be fuckin ASHAMED."

At that Y/n took the curly headed shrub by the hands and left also totally not leaving his bookbag... School sucks, ill get it tomorrow. They walked to where the the book had been thrown out. All this happening and Izuku hadn't said a word.

"...ank ...u" Y/n had turned to look at the blushing boy, confusion written on his face.

Shit I wrote a lot!! See yall my crackhead and sadbois

O

I almost forgot to tell you guys

Lov u bye -SadSmurf

1056 words