V

•Recap°
"Get it together Y/n." He spoke to himself and calmed down. After his words of encouragement. Y/n changed into his gear he then left the bathroom to his letter area.

°Continued•

Y/n made his way inside the letter "B" Field as he looked around at his competition

Y/n made his way inside the letter "B" Field as he looked around at his competition. Some of these bitches weird lookin >_>. (He says as if he doesn't look like the spawn of Satin himself). Y/n could tell that the weird looking people was a result of their quirk.

Stop distracting yourself, you handsomely dumbass bitch. Y/n slapped his face as he got to focusing on the task at hand, kicking some robot's metal asses. The gate started to open, "Go!" That's all it took for Y/n to dash through.

Another one bites the dust, Y/n was gone in a flash as people just stood there Present Mic yelled to them. "There is no countdown when battling villains, Go!" Then everyone went.

A three pointer confronted Y/n as he summoned a weapon.
+Yay, we can summon a weapon!🥴+

Hammer of the Dark Naaru +Just imagine that its red instead of purple plz+ Credit: ArtStation - Hammer of the Dark Naaru, Vadym Tkach

Credit: ArtStation - Hammer of the Dark Naaru, Vadym Tkach

Issa hamma 😤There are just too many stories like this with just swords so I wanted to try something new. If u don't like just choose something else.
Anyways back to the story

The red hammer emerge from the sky above him from a redish light blue mixed +Same colors as his hair+ colored portal. Y/n caught his hammer by the grip as its head hit the floor with a decent thud. "Lend me your power Shit head."

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙!" The hammer glowed a bright red and faded. Let's show off a lil, Y/n took off towards the three pointer. He jumped up and slammed the sledge down on the robots right side of it's head, leaving a heavy dent.

Y/n landed gracefully as the robot he hit crashed with another 3 pointer, falling on top of each other with indents, one robot's right and the others left. "That's 6 points ahead huh? " Y/n turned around and saw everyone catching up.

"Better hurry up and end this quick." Y/n spoke to himself as he ran to find more robots to destroy.

"Ha.....hah...60 points now..." Sweating as if S/n had found his porn stash, Y/n was ready to take a break from the beatings he was giving the robots. "𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃!" "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! " What the hell?

Y/n threw his hammer up and it disappear as it had appeared. He was generally confused as everyone ran past him in a great effort to get away from something. Being the hero he is, he went towards the source.

As he got closer giant metal steps could be heard but also a very weary scream of agony. "Please... HeLP me! HElp!" Y/n spotted someone under the rubble of a fallen building. If he didn't hurry whoever that is would be crushed! You can make it Y/n!

That's all it takes for Y/n to dash straight for the person in need of help. Y/n comes to a stop as he falls to his knees and starts pushing away rubble with little difficulty. "It's ok, I am here to help you." Y/n speaks as to calm the person down, it's effective.

Finding a pink hand pop out, Y/n pulls as hard as he can to get the rest of their body out. Mind you, the robot is dangerously close, people are shouting to get out of the way but, Y/n only focuses on the pink person, a girl.

As soon as she's out Y/n immediately carries her bridal style and runs as fast as he can. 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙢. The ground rumbles as the robot had just stepped where they were previously a second ago. The alarm rang, signalling that the test was over.

"Can you walk?" Y/n questioned the girl as he still held onto her, she had been in a dazed state. Her pink face a slightly lighter color, oop she passed out. Y/n is concerned and looks around worriedly but thank god a nurse lady had shown up. "I'll take her from you now."

A magic stretcher appeared and he put the mysteriously pink girl onto it. He than was handed some gummies, "you worked hard here's some gummies." The lovely old lady was very kind and gave him a kiss on the cheek, it surprised him.

"T-Thank you uhm?" Y/n didn't know the kind ladies name, "Recovery Girl." "Yes, well thanks" They wave off each other as Y/n had to go home.

°Time skip to picking up S/n°

"Hey S/n how was school for you...?" Y/n asked his sister as she held her backpack straps and jumped over every single crack in the concrete. "Good." "Yea?" Y/n wasn't gonna lie, What she was doing was annoying the shit outta him.

But, he let it slide as he was too tired to correct her on it. They headed into their shared townhouse and Y/n bought take-out on the way. So they just ate their full and headed off to bed.

Wat up y'all! Yes it's me you lil sadbois. I'm giving y'all this, please don't let it flop... Drop a comment give a star. This quarantine making people out here act out! Stay safe y'all! 😘