#BLM

This is not to deteriorate the #alllivesmatter but, when one life chooses *willingly* to take another life because he or she made a judgment that the others life isn't fit. I see a major flaw with this "alllivesmatter" If so, why kill someone else? Falsely accused them? Shit ain't cute... Make it make sense. I am black girl, I hate to grow old and have kids that have to suffer such oppression.

Reverse racism isn't a thing. Sorry for those that say it is, I feel sad for you.

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛.

We have gone threw so much suffering. All the peaceful protests ranging from the T-shirts, to the marches. All having the same result. 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢- 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎.

These peaceful protest were doing little to nothing, so, we took the streets. The burning of big companies whom supported the police, lotting (which is not to cool, seeing as someone stole a whole ass car.), undercover police acting as protestors and breaking the glass of stores to further put protestors in a harsh situation, tear gas bein thrown into crowds, and even snipers on roofs.

You only see what they want you to see on TV. The violence, the anger of us. But not the brutality, the mass of a child, the peaceful protestors showing no harm, being sprayed or hit with rubber bullets. I even saw a whole ass tank in the street. ASHAMED.

WE FIGHT FOR THOSE WHO COULD FIGHT FOR THEMSELVES! #BLACKLIVESMATTER WE HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED FOR TOO LONG! #SAYTHEIRNAMES
I pray for the families that have lost a loved one to such actions that were overlooked. I could never live if my son or daughter never came home to me because, a cop had "mistaken" him or her for someone else.

Bye y'all. Stay safe if your going to protest.