I

I will write the ending that had previously happened in the last chapter before so you'd recall. I also put a little twist on this but it's still relatively the same story line.

**My hero academia does not belong to mwah nor does the characters except Y/n and S/n**

·Bold- "Screaming/Yelling"

·Italics- "talking within y/n's mind"

·Bolics or Bold Italics- "Author" if i don't forget hehe....:(

·Regular- "Speaking" / Regular Story telling

· Of course there will be POVs... WHO DO YOU THINK I AM-!?

I was listening to
Hope by Xxxtentacion-rip
& Mood by Daddex
while writing this.

So.... Lets get it in.

I

Y/n's Pov

Y/n's Pov.

·FB·
"Help.... Someone please...." He spoke, "mommy.. Daddy?" Where is S/n? Why isn't mommy or daddy answering me?! I'm scared!

"Someone anyone PLEASE HELP ME!"

Y/n yelled and yelled until his throat got scratchy, coughing a little as he start to tear up. "Anyone...." He was getting tired from all the yelling he had done. It all seeming to be absorbed by the black void around him.

"W-where am I?" He spoke his confusion as he actually started to wonder instead of scream his head off. Looking around he spotted a dim light which seems to be peaking out from underneath the doorway.

The light seems to be getting brighter and brighter as the door suddenly flings open to reveal a unbearably bright light. Resulting in him forcing his eyes close as he was being consumed by the light that had entered the room.

He held his breath as the light partially dimmed, opening one of his eyes to see a figure standing with one of the most gruesome looking smiles he had ever seen.
His eyes enlarging at this.
Poor Y/n you were only 4, if you had known the damage that would have been done.  You.  Would.   Have.   Made.  It. 
·FB END·

"Uwah!.....ha....ha" Y/n breathed deeply as he had sat up to catch his breath. "Damn you Jarry (he names his conscience) you just had to go remind me, didn't you..." He signed and looked to his right to see what time it was.

"Ughhh... Who the fuck wakes up at 9?!" It was 7. The monster under his bed had just tested his patience. "You." Y/n heard enough and launched to fuck that bitch up. "Who're you talking to?! I'll bitch you bro!"
       *reference is k e y*

Y/n of course was winning but he looked like a fish outta water flopping under his bed. S/n came to wake him up but opened the door to see something she wish she didn't have to see every dang morning.

"Y/N STOP MESSING AROUND!Well at least your up early..." She was disappointed but not surprised. She could hear her brother having nightmares as he would sometimes scream in his sleep, always wanting to take his sufferings though she never could, it pained her.

"HeuheuheuH ok ok but, I won that!" Y/n proclaimed as he stood up, Champion of the 1 on 1 with the monster under his bed. "Ya ya, cuz I beat the shit outta you the first time so i guess were even, 1 to 1." The monster replied with a smirk.

A tick mark formed on Y/n's head. "Bitch-!" Y/n went to go back under his bed to fight the mysterious shitty monstrosity of overconfidence but, as he almost reached it he got pulled back and out of his room into the bathroom.

" What the hell Y/n?! Stop!" S/n yelled out as she started to go out the bathroom door, leaving him to stand there alone. "STOP fighting with it and get ready for school...i swear I act older than you sometimes.." She whispered that last part loud enough for Y/n to hear.

"But it's only 7-" She closed the door on him as he started to whine about the school. "HEY! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T HEAR YOU CURSE!" Y/n shouts from the bathroom, not hearing a response. He gets ready for school as he was instructed, washing up and all.

He went down the stairs of their townhouse to see S/n putting on her shoes munching on a piece of toast that's wedged between her teeth. *She goes to preschool while Y/n goes to middle*

"You ready?" Y/n asked as S/n finishes up her toast. "Yeah, wait did you eat yet?" S/n questions him as she squints her eyes to see if he was to lie to her.

"Yea I ate a piece of toast with jam?" He jazz handed her to add to the effect. Lets just say S/n wasn't amused and ushered him to the kitchen, since they were early.

"Alright ready to go?" Y/n asked the pink headed kiddy named S/n as she nodded. "Then lets go!" She said readying the handle and opening the door of there town house. "Ight imma head out"

Y/n said as they head to school together. Y/n only stopping to drop S/n off first, since her school was closer and then heading off by himself.

Oof this bitch was fluffy but we stan! Later sad bois! -SadSmurf

884 words count