IV

°Recap°
Y/n had mainly stayed in his home to do all his exercising physically but also mentally as he didn't want to accidentally hurt someone and just being plain anti social, he a quiet boi but don't get it twisted.

•Continued•

°•Timeskip to the next morning•°

"Y/n get up it time for you to go take the exam! " S/n yelled as she busted through the door. Y/n stirred just to kick his leg out from under the sheets to hang, that was a big mistake. "Gotcha!" The ice cream man pulled Y/n as he slid out of the sheets of his bed and stole a kiss from the floor.

"Ughhh... That was dirty fucker" Y/n said as he got off the floor. He was pissed off but let it slide and kicked the little shit in their face or whatever he was looking at. A groan was heard from under his bed and Y/n was satisfied as he went to get dressed. Putting his training gear into a duffle bag and wore regular clothing.

S/n waited downstairs as she was already ready and went to get breakfast. "Hey S/n,? " Y/n waited for S/n to respond, "Yeah? " She slightly yelled back from the kitchen."I won't be able to walk you all the way to your school. " Y/n would always walk S/n to school, their schools were close. "That's ok, I know"

Y/n silently thanked the gods for such an understanding sibling as he finished up.

"You ready N/n?" Y/n asked S/n as she finished her breakfast. "Mhmm, " They headed out as they made their way to S/n school.

°N/n- Nickname•

•°Timeskip to dropping S/n off but also stealing one of the students candy and get chased by the police°•

"Wow... " Y/n stared in awe as he looked up at the prostegus school for up and coming heros, UA. He began but someone roughly bumped into him. "Ugh, hey sorr-" "Get out of the way extra!" Before he could even get the sentence out he turned around and frowned. Oh it's this irrelevant ass hoe.

"Hey boom boom, if you wanted my attention you could have just tapped me." Y/n smired, you could practically see the steam coming off this bitchy hoe bokuhoe. "Get outta my face quirkless mute, your in my way!" This bitch got issues...ok. "Damn bitch all this space and you can't go around?"

With that Y/n turned around and walked inside not noticing the people looking at where he had stood as he gave Bakugo that rug burn.

°•Timeskip to after the written portion of the exam•°

Y/n was pretty confident with his work on the written exam. He took a seat in the what seems to be the auditorium, sitting next to a boy with red spiky hair. With a sharp toothy grin, he turned to Y/n and extended a hand for a shake "Hey man, I'm Eijiro Kirishima! "

"Y/n" As he shook his hand and told him his name. Then it became dark and a loud Hey was heard as the instructor known as Present Mic began.

Blah blah blah

Y/n kinda blanked out, this is kinda boring. He would faze in and out of his daze to asked Toothy about what was said and if it wasn't as important would just go back to daydreaming. All of a sudden a blue figure stood up and asked a few questions.

He sounds like he's spoiled. Y/n then had been ripped from his dream land by that same someone calling him out. "And you with the blue hair with the dyed portion of red! If you don't want to be here you may leave! You seem like you wouldn't put any effort into trying to be a hero! "

"Huh" Did this spoiled brat just come for me? "I'll have you know you spoiled brat focus on yourself, why come for my appearance you know nothing about me or what everyone else has been threw but ok let's see how you do on the field!"

Y/n was beyond pissed now. Who does this bitch think he is?! "Umm calm down you too" Present Mic started as he tried to calm us down. "Yes there are four robots, but there are only three you need to worry about to get points the fourth robot is a zero pointer so just avoid it."

The lights turned back on as everyone we whispering to them selves as they were assigned a letter to an area. As Y/n got his letter hmm ok B. "Blue hair with red dye I must address your behavior!"

Omg he's back. Y/n signed as he looked up from his letter, "your not my mom don't come complaining to me when your the one to start things ฿ɇ₵₳ʉ₴ɇ Ł ₩łⱡⱡ đɇ₣ł₦ł₮ɇⱡɏ ₣ł₦ł₴ⱨ ₮ⱨɇ₥."

Y/n left as quickly as he could to the bathroom, asking for directions on the way. Wtf why did he have to pop up now?! Y/n went into the bathroom and splashed his face with water.

"Get it together Y/n." He spoke to himself and calmed down. After his words of encouragement.  Y/n changed into his gear he then left the bathroom to his letter area.

Hey there my lovely babies hope you liked this sadbois -Sadsmurf
881 words