VI

Soo

Soo... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS Y'ALL?!.. Wow. I ain't sorry I didn't update tho. I mean shit LOOK AT WHAT'S GOING ON! It ain't cute. Well I'll try to update more to get my mind off things. Y'all are so freaking... Wow!! I love y'all even tho y'all forget to drop a star but anyways.

The votes are settled:
Ashido
Toga
Jiro
Denki
Kirishima
Bakugo
Midoriya
& Hawks

As the story moves along their relationship with Y/n will change gradually getting more interesting but who knows.
( ͡° 3 ͡° )~✧

°Recap°

But, he let it slide as he was too tired to correct her on it. They headed into their shared townhouse and Y/n bought take-out on the way. So they just ate their full and headed off to bed.

• Continued •

•Time skip to Y/n already getting his letter and being placed 3rd under 2nd: Todoroki Shoto and 1st: Katsuki Bakugo, with 60 hero points and 40 villian points (for saving someone) bringing him to 100 points! •

Waking with a start, Y/n was once again abused by the dark monstrosity that resides under his bed. (I still wonder where the hell I got this idea from lol) wrapping it's dark yet slimy thing around Y/n's leg as if to get him to hit his face on the ground like last time.

"I never thought tentacles would be my demise. Hentai or not...this isn't the way my brudda. " Y/n muttered startling the dark mass under his bed, 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦?! The ghostly lil shit... thing loosened its grip around Y/n's leg, as he kicked the tentacle, jumped up and dove right under the bed.

"Hey Y/n you up ye-? " S/n has entered the chat. "Y/n...why are you like this? " The flailing Y/n stopped and it was peaceful for the first time in the little home, but only for a moment."𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙎/𝙣"

"What the fack?...(눈‸눈)" S/n expresses her utter disappointed towards Y/n as he finally gets his butt up from the nasty ass floor. "Gotcha bitch!" Y/n celebrates his now 2 to 1, as he turns to S/n to greet her properly.

"Hey S/-" "Just get ready... Please. ( - _-\)" S/n interrupted the him as she closed the door and goes back into her room. Y/n listens as her room door opens and then closes,"... Look what you did, S/n is getting annoyed everytime you do this. "

"Me-?!" "Yes you you stupid sex-tacles!" y/n grabbed his shit and left his room and entered their shared bathroom before the ghastly thing could protest.

"Sorry bout that S/n, you ready?" S/n nods not taking it to heart as its just apart of the routine. They head out and walk towards S/n's school +she graduated but isn't in highschool yet, we call it middle school btw she still looks the same just a lil older+

Y/n dropped his sister off as he waited and bordered the train. Wearing his earbuds that were blasting music, he observes the train spotting a few UA dressed students... looking hella presentable.

Now Y/n being the cool and lazy sack of shit he is, didn't wear a tie and has buttoned his shirt, only leaving his collar bone visible. You could say with the way he looks '𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙽𝚃' but hey we don't just go and judge people by their looks yes we do.

The train stops as Y/n has to walk the rest of the way towards the school. Y/n watched his feet as he stepped on ever crack making sure he stepped harder on ever other one.

"Noice.. " Y/n stepped into the gate as he looked up at the school in awe, even if it's the second time it's still great. He started inside not wanting to bump into anyone again.

He was running a little late but who the fuck cares, he's here isn't he?! Y/n pass through the almost empty hallways, 1C...no that's not it.. 1B? No. So, where the f-? Oh there it is!

Y/n looks at the giant ass door in awe x3, them bitches built hella different!! A lil shook Y/n opens the door to find. A class full of normal... Well except for that one guy with a shit ton of arms, but normal sized students.

He took off his earbuds and observed that his eyes where indeed NOT playing with him and that everyone was normal sized. Y/n exhaled at the thought, a lil too loud, catching the attention of everyone who was already seated and the teacher in front. ...Was I really that late?

"Y/n correct?" The teacher who looks like he drinks depressios for a living and someone who REALLY doesn't want to be here, Noice. "Yea that's me, sorry I'm a little late...kinda got lost heh. " y/n scratched his head a lil not really liking the attention he's receiving.

*bruh deadass I be lowkey embarrassed when shit like that happens... And I ain't shy for nothing*

"I'll let you off with a warning, have a seat and please don't case any trouble." Tired dad pointed Y/n to a seat behind Midoriya and having a grape head sit in a out-of-place desk in the back. Damn do I really look like the type-? 𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙔/𝙣.

Y/n lifted his head and scanned the room as 'Midoriya' raised his hand

Y/n lifted his head and scanned the room as 'Midoriya' raised his hand. Y/n double took as he seen the hand to match the face, cinnamon roll! Y/n slightly smiled and went towards his new seat, smiling at the "quirkless boy who could", and Midoriya blushing a lil too hard back.

𝙃𝙚𝙮𝙮𝙮 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡!! 𝙔'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚?! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠! 𝙇𝙤𝙬𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
-𝙎𝙖𝙙𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙛
922 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴