ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

CHAPTER QUESTION: What's your favorite color? Mine is red and yellow :)

(Y/N) POVJackson has shown me every inch of the house, and slowly I'm starting to figure out how to get around

(Y/N) POV
Jackson has shown me every inch of the house, and slowly I'm starting to figure out how to get around.

He stops in the dining room, handing me a piece of paper from his pocket.

"These are the rules you must follow." He says as he shows me the paper. I read it carefully.

~A/N: Trying to make this has put me in a lot of pain but I love you guys so happy reading

~A/N: Trying to make this has put me in a lot of pain but I love you guys so happy reading. ~

My heart seems to almost stop at three, but I know if I was hooked up to a monitor, It would show I've flatlined by rule 6.

Jackson seems to notice my panicked state and holds my hand.

"You must know, if you're planning on staunt alive...that everything is not sunshine and rainbows." He says seriously and I look at him in the eyes. His eyes were already a dark color, but now they seem almost black.

"Always expect the worse (Y/N). Never let your guard down." He tells me, his tone quiet, almost a whisper. He places his hand on mine and I feel myself holding in my breath. His hand was as cold as ice.

"Park Jimin is not what he says, he's dangerous, just as any vampire is. Even me, you'll never know when we will snap..." He says, his eyes trailing over my body.

He quickly lets my hand go and looks me in the eyes.

"Go meet the girls in the kitchen to help with dinner, master will be expecting you after you've had your meal." He clears his throat and leaves quickly.

I watch his back as he leaves, my was heart beating so hard I thought it was going to jump out of my chest.

°°

I've gotten to know all the others, and a few more details about this place.

There's two human men that also work as slaves. The rest are female.

There's three to a bedroom until you get to the two men. Who share a room together.

First, me, Joy, and Lisa.