ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10

CHAPTER QUESTION: What is your biggest weakness? Mine is not paying attention :)

Jimin POV I wake up on the couch, seeing (Y/N)'s face against it next to me, the rest of her body slumped on the floor

Jimin POV
I wake up on the couch, seeing (Y/N)'s face against it next to me, the rest of her body slumped on the floor.

I sigh softly and look away from her, closing my eyes.

"Jimin." I hear a voice pipe out and I open my eyes seeing Lisa again. "It's work time, you call me master." I respond sitting up. She sighs, rolling her eyes, and a scowl forms on my face. "Master, you need to make a decision." She says and I run my hand through my hair, tilting my head. "On what?" I ask and she crosses her arms.

"It's either me or (Y/N)." She says looking at me seriously, and I couldn't help but start laughing. She looks at me with confusion. "Lisa do you really think you can force- me to do anything?" I ask as I stand up from the couch and move towards her, staring down at her. "Yes I do." She responds tensely and I lean down to be eye level with her. "How so princess?" I smirk and she does the same, leaning to my face.

"If you don't keep me as a favorite or set me free, I'll go after Taehyung instead." She says and my smirk fades quickly.

"What does he have to do with this?" I ask and she keeps her smirk.

"Because I know he's more powerful than you and can easily overthrow you. So if I get him on my side, you won't stand a chance, and I'll be free." She says and I step back from her. "How do you know that?" I question and she shrugs. "Jackson is a talker..." She looks around and leans closer to me. "And a screamer. Especially when he's drunk." She whispers and steps back. "I know you'll make the right choice." She says slyly and leaves the room.

I stressfully run my hand through my hair for her to see and look down at (Y/N).

"Of course I'll make the right choice." I say and pick her up, and walking her to bedroom, laying her down in her bed. "(Y/N)..." I whisper, "You're a strange one..." I say softly and leave the room, I see Lisa dusting off a picture and I drag her back into my office, closing and locking the door.

"You think you're so smart don't you?" I ask and she nods casually.

"You're not." I reply and push her harshly on the couch, causing her to squeal and I look down at her with a cold expression. "I made a decision." I state and she tilts her head.

"What is it?" She asks, as if she already knew the answer, as if she knew what goes on in my head, as if she knew me inside and out.

"You're leaving." I say coldly, and her cool expression turns to worry.

"What?" She questions in a shaky tone.

"Leave this residence- and if you even as much as come within five feet of my brothers or (Y/N), I will not hesitate to kill you." I explain in a rough tone and she looks at me with wide eyes. "I'm free?" She asks and I shrug, "You could put it that way." I say and pull her up, dragging her out of my office, downstairs and out the front door.