ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7

CHAPTER ANSWER: -Asked by reader- When will be the next update? (Answer) Right now :)
CHAPTER QUESTION: What is your dream job? I want to be a doctor :)

CHAPTER ANSWER: -Asked by reader- When will be the next update? (Answer) Right now :)CHAPTER QUESTION: What is your dream job? I want to be a doctor :)

(Y/N) POV
I can feel the car shift, indicating it stopped and I can sense Jimins hands trail down my arm.

"When we go inside you are to immediately shower and go to your room." He says darkly and the blindfold is removed, so are the ropes. I turn and look at him, I know my face is a mess, my eyes surely red and swollen from the crying, Jimin looks at me, I notice his hand come towards my face, but he catches himself, clearing his throat. "Go, now." He orders and I quickly leave the car, heading to shower quickly.

°°

Coming into the bedroom, I find the lights are still on.

But only Lisa was in the room.

"Have fun with master?" She glares at me from her bed. "No." I reply, setting my stuff down on my dresser, I can hear a shift behind me, when I turn around a hand comes down on my face. "How!? Huh!? You should take it as a blessing to be able to go out with him!" Lisa is in my face yelling at me. "Back off!" I shout, pushing her back, instead she grips my shirt, looking at me in the eyes.

"No! It wasn't fun! You wanna know why? Because I was punished! I was tense the whole time!" I shout and she scowls at me.

"It's your fault I've been left with all the chores lately, he doesn't care for me anymore!" She yells at me, getting louder and louder with each word. The bedroom door swings open, Jimin is standing there, he has changed. He was in grey baggy sweatpants, his house shoes and a loose black t shirt. "Lisa." Jimin says darkly, making her step back from me, releasing my shirt.

"You don't want what happened to Joy to happen to you correct?" He says, his eyes dark, almost black.

This is when I take at the moment to look at where Joy typically is, but everything was... gone.

"Master where is Joy?" I speak up and he shifts his gaze to me. "I got rid of her." He says and stands up straight. "Forever." He adds and looks at Lisa again. "Be a good one and return to bed Hmm?" He hums to her, she sighs, reluctantly returning to her bed.

The door shuts and footsteps are heard slowly fading.

"One day..." She speaks lightly and I turn my head to her. "One day I'll escape and be free." She whispers, her gaze shifting from the ceiling to me. "If I earn and break his trust, he'll have no choice but to get rid of me, when it comes to that time..." She looks back at the ceiling, "I'll run." She says softly. "It's the perfect plan." She says and goes silent.

"The perfect plan.." I whisper and get into bed.

"What if you fail?" I ask, "I won't." She snaps back.

"How do you know?" I ask and she turns and looks at me. "No one knows for sure how our lives will turn out during times like this." I add, "Nothing is destined in life except for death." I say and she sighs. "(Y/N) the more you live here, the more you'll understand Jimin." She says and I lean on my elbow. "How so?" I question and she smiled a little. "Jimin is a man of emotion. He may like mind games and illusions but he is most effected by his feelings." She explains and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"If I make him feel that he can trust me, and then snap it right back in his face with betrayal... his feelings will be damaged." She whispers, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"That's why it's the perfect plan." She says and brings the covers over her, closing her eyes.

I lay on my back, looking up at the ceiling in thought.

'His emotions are more powerful than his mental state.' The thought lingers and I slowly close my eyes.

'Does that mean he was hurt emotionally first?' Slowly, I fall asleep

°°

I'm in the middle of chores, preparing food once again, and today, Lisa has looked at me with less hatred.

"(Y/N)?" I hear my name and I see Chung-Ha, her long brown hair framed her face, complimenting her face shape. She wore the same uniform as I did, and she smiled at me.

"Do you need help?" She asked and I smiled back

"Do you need help?" She asked and I smiled back. "Please, the closest I've come to cooking was making a bowl of cereal and I can't even do that right." I reply and she laughs, coming next to me at the stove. "What are you trying to make?" She asks as she looks at the boiling pot of red sauce mixed with tofu and other ingredients. "Soondubu Jjigae." (Korean soft tofu stew) I respond and she nods, picking up a spoon and tasting some of the stew. "You need more minced garlic." She says and grabs it, putting more in.

I watch her in amazement as she touches up the dish, explaining things as if she were a professional.

She mixes it and turns off the stove. "Dinner is served." She smiles at me, and I smile back.

"I'll help put the side dishes out." She states happily.

Park Jimin
I'm sat in my chair in my office, doing my work when I hear a knock.

"Come in!" I call as I stop writing, I look up at the door and see Lisa walk in. "Jimin..." She says softly as she walks up to my desk, looking at me, I tilt my head and stare her in the eyes. "Yes Lisa?" I reply, she gulps and averts her gaze. "Please tell me you're not replacing me with (Y/N)..." She whispers and I smirk at her.

"Lisa, did you really believe I would ever let you fool me so easily?" I respond and she looks at me in shock.

"You knew...?" She whispers and I cup her face. "I didn't, but I know now." I frown at her.

"I had suspicions after I heard Joy's conversation with (Y/N)." I explain and lean back in my chair. "That Little reaction of yours proves me right. You don't care about me, in fact, you used me like a puppet miss Lisa didn't you?" I stand up.

She backs away from me, her eyes wide and forming tears.

"Jimin you have no right to complain about being used when you use everyone in this house." She says and I laugh as I walk towards her, trapping her against the wall, I look down at her.

"Oh yes I do, because in the end you all get rewards, and you especially were getting better rewards than others am I correct?" I lick my licks and her lip trembles.

"You're trapped, don't even think of trying to escape Lisa." I hold her shoulders and shove her to the door. "Leave now." I reply as I head back to my desk, she goes to open it. "And to answer your question Lisa, maybe (Y/N) will replace you." I state and she leaves in a quicker manner.

"No one gets away with using me."

~A/N: Is Jimin too harsh?~

Please know you can ask me questions too!