ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15

CHAPTER ANSWER: -Asked by reader- What do you do when you're sad/angry/upset? (Answer) When I'm feeling sad I normally get my best and longest chapters out, I write my feelings away. Normally when I'm angry it turns into stress and I end up cleaning, or I stay in my room and relax myself with music. Lately, I've been taking it out on school and studying a lot. However, my favorite relaxation method is to just sleep if possible (I'm busy, and doing my best aight) :)

CHAPTER QUESTION: Since we're on the topic, what's your favorite relaxation method? :)

Park Jimin POV
I'm rushing to Tae's place, my mind and my heart racing.

Half of me was still compelled to turn my car around and go back to (Y/N), and find out what was so secret that Yoongi didn't want me in the same room as her.

The other half was pulling me to speed up and keep on to Tae's house, and see how bad it is, to see how deep he's gotten himself, and help him, because I know he would do the same for me.

"I completely forgot he said he was falling into one..." I whisper, thinking back to the time he visited with (Y/N)'s parents and warned me of the blood lust trap he was falling into. "What if he's not even at his house?" I huff out as I reach into my pocket for my phone, not feeling it. "What?" I mumble and switch my hands on the steering wheel to feel in the other pocket, it still wasn't there.

"No way." I groan and feel around on the passenger seat and in my cup holders, not there either. "You're joking." I groan and speed up, "His maids will tell me." I mumble and pull up in front of his house, unbuckling quickly and rushing to the front door, knocking on it frantically.

A small woman opens it slowly, peeking out and seeing me, then she opens it all the way and bows to me. "Sir Taehyung is at Dock Beach." She speaks in a light tone and I groan, "Ok, thank you." I say casually as I pace back to my car, getting in and buckling again, hearing my tires screech as I start up and slam on the gas petal.

"Kim Taehyung if you do anything stupid-" I mumble and turn the steering wheel as I whip the corner, hearing the tires screech again.

Min Yoongi POV
I'm seated with (Y/N) in Jimin's office, she's looking around frantically.

"(Y/N)." I say and place my hand on hers gently, she quickly jerks her hand away, looking at me with wide eyes. "I'm only here to talk." I say in a lighter tone, hoping I'll be able to calm her this way.

It failed- miserably.

She stands up quickly, "M-master would be angry if you touched me this way." She says and places her hand on fresh bite marks, to which I noticed when I saw her coming down the stairs, the smell of her blood hitting my nose like a truck.

"I know, but he's not here now is he?" I ask and stand up, moving to her. "N-No but he has ways of finding out." She stammers out and I sigh, running my hand through my hair.

"(Y/N), you're safe with me." I reply and lead her to sit back down, she seems to relax under my hold.

It seems worse than I thought, maybe he's not deep into phase two, but he's still feeling everything harder than one normally would.

Because of Jimin's past, he's sensitive. This is why he has a need for control, he couldn't control his situation before, so he does everything he can to control it now.

I rub her shoulders gently, "(Y/N), I'm going to get you out of here." I say into her ear lightly, feeling her tense again. "Master would never allow it." She replies and I shake my head, moving to her other ear, "He doesn't have to." I say and massage her shoulders gently, feeling her finally relax all the way.

"So go pack your things, we'll leave soon." I whisper and she slowly stands up, looking back at me, her color starting to come back to her.

"Thank you- Yoongi." She bows her head politely and leaves the office, I sigh and look up. "Why am I so good at what I do?" I mumble to myself as I leave the office, going downstairs, seeing Jackson standing by the door. "You can't take (Y/N)." He states casually and I tilt my head with a small smirk.

"Why's that?" I ask as I move closer to him.

"She belongs here, not with you." He says getting tense from my movements. "None of us belong here." I say sternly and hear (Y/N) coming down the steps. Both Jackson and I turn our head to her, she had a suitcase in her hand, and we made eye contact, I could still smell the open bite marks on her neck, and I could tell Jackson could too. "Jackson, get her a bandaid." I tell him as (Y/N) made it fully down the steps.

Jackson stood there for a moment before leaving to get a bandaid for her, (Y/N) walks and stands next to me, avoiding eye-contact now. "Because I work a lot, you'll be staying with Namjoon, since you seem to have a connection with him." I tell her and she looks at me, her eyes wide. "N-Namjoon? I'm closer with Taehyung." She tells me and I smile lightly, patting her head.

"Taehyung needs time from attractive girls like you ok?" I tell her in a light tone and she nods slowly.

"Good."

Park Jimin POV
"Taehyung!!!" I yell trying to find him, I spot him on a dock, looking down at the water.

"Taehyung!!!" I yell and run as fast as I can, reaching him and tugging him back, he shoves me off quickly, avoiding looking at me.

"Taehyung- are you ok?!" I asked and he looked at me finally, the Taehyung that looked at me caused my heart to stop.

Bright red eyes, cracks everywhere along his neck and face, pieces were missing from his cheeks and paint like colors ran down from his eyes, staining his skin, he was shaking, more and more colored tears rising and falling from his eyes quickly.

"S-She left hyung." He stuttered out and I look at him confused. "What? Who???" I ask frantically and more pieces fall from from his face.

"Mia killed herself- to escape from m-me."

He moves closer to the edge, almost falling and I pull him close again.

"T-Taehyung stop!!!" I yell trying to hold on tight, to keep him from jumping.

"H-Hyung- I don't know what to do- All I wanted was her and she's gone-" The man whimpers and I hold him tightly. "I loved her more than I loved myself!"

"Don't do it Taehyung don't-"

He rips from my grasp and moves to the edge.

"I can't do it Hyung." He cries. "I can't."

I try to grab him, but I miss, I was too late.

He let himself fall off the edge.

-END-

~A/N: That my lovelies concludes season 1 of Blood Lust! Next season will be in a new book, (titled Blood Lust Season 2) and will leave off from this story! So be sure to check it out when it comes out! Also- feel free to check out any other stories on my profile or go through my reading lists! I'm always on the lookout for stories to add to them for you guys ♥️