ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9

CHAPTER QUESTION: Is there something in this book I should do better at?

(Y/N) POV
I look him in the eyes, feeling my heart pounding in my chest.

"No we're not Jimin." I respond in a shaky breath, scooting back from him. "I will never be a monster like you." I add and stand up. He chuckles, rolling his tongue against the inside of his cheek and looking away from me. "Is that an insult (Y/N)?" He looks back at me with dark eyes. "Do you really see me as a monster?" He tilts his head and stands up, putting his hands in his pockets.

I suck in a breath, my whole body shaking now.

"You terrify me Park Jimin." I slip the words from my mouth and he steps back.

"Is that so?" He questions gently, but leaves too quickly for me to answer.

I stand silently for a moment, regretting every word that left my mouth just now, closing my eyes and trying to catch my breath. "You're on thin freaking ice (Y/N)..." I whisper to myself and head back to my room, Lisa isn't there.

Lisa POV
Master called me to his office while I was sleeping.

I've forced myself from bed and to his office, walking in and seeing master there with an empty wine glass on his desk. "Lisa I have a question to ask you and you need to answer it seriously." He says looking up at me with darkened eyes. I gulp and step closer to his desk, looking him back in the eyes.

"Ask away sir." I reply and he leans back in his chair.

"Do you think of me as a monster?" He asks and tilts his head, sucking at a side of his cheek.

"No sir." I reply quickly, I know if I play my cards right, I'll become his ultimate favorite again, (Y/N) will leave the picture. He nods slowly, tapping his desk with his fingers lightly. I lean over and hold his hand in mine, making him look at me with curiosity. "In fact sir..." I start, he leans closer to me, letting his hand remain relaxed in mine.

"I think you're perfect."

°°

(Y/N) POV

Jimin is sitting in a dark room, a blindfold over his eyes.

Jin is kneeling in front of him, holding his shoulders and whispering in his ear.

"Jin? Jimin?" Jin steps back, pulling out his camera as Jimin leans back, he snaps a photo and the Polaroid comes from the camera. He writes on the bottom of it. "(Y/N)." Jin whispers, handing me the photo.

I look at it, the writing seemed impossible to understand.

"Jin-" He leans down and places his finger over his lips.

"He can't know I came and talked to you, or about this photo." He whispers.

And then they both fade away, I start to fall—

I shoot up in my bed, breathing heavily.

I feel a cold breeze and look next to me, my window was open, I quickly shut it and close the curtains. I run my hand through my hair, leaning back in the bed again, but I feel something sharp poke me.

I pull it out and look at it, it was the Polaroid from my dream, the writing now understandable.

~A/N: This one hurt to make~

"How-" I whisper and head the doorknob start to turn, I hide the photo quickly and in walks Lisa, she looked a mess. Her hair ruffled, her skin blushed, marks along her skin.

"(Y/L/N) (Y/N), I think I've beat you my a lot." She chuckles sleepily and closes the door, stumbling to her bed and flopping down. I look at her confused, "What did he do...?" I ask and she turns her head to me and smiles. "He just has the best drink of his life." She giggles and places her hand on her neck.

"My blood will always be his favorite." She stated.

"(Y/N) I have a request to make." She states and I look at her confused.

"What is it?" I question and she sits up.

"I need you to stay away from master for a while." She says and I also sit up facing her still. "No." I reply simply.

She looks at me, taken aback by my powerful deny.

"(Y/N)- I don't think I made myself clear enough." She says shifting her position on the bed. "Stay away from him until I'm done with him." She says and I cross my arms. "And take your scraps that you'll leave of him after you use him?" I tilt my head, and he bites at her lip. "It's not as cruel as you make it sound." She mumbles and I stand up. "Yes it is." I say and step towards her.

"No one deserves to be used- and thrown away. Not even a vampire..." I let my voice trail off and she furrows her eyebrows at me.

"What are you talking about?" She asks and shove the picture in my pocket. "I made a mistake." I say and leave the room quickly, going to his office, the light was still on, I walk in and find Jimin laying on the couch, shirtless and wearing only his sweatpants, his arm over his eyes.

"Lisa I said I'm full..." He states gently and I move next to him, kneeling down.

"I was wrong Jimin..." I say lightly and he moves his arm, looking at me surprised.

"You were right, we were both treated horribly... neither of us deserved it." I explain and he chuckles breathlessly, laying his head back again. "You think it's that easy for me to forgive you? After you so cruelly judged me without knowing anything about me?" He asks and his lips stretch into a small smile.

"What do you want me to do?" I ask and he looks at me, he clears his throat and looks away again.

"Just keep... talking to me." He replies, "Praise me, I like being praised. Tell me I treat you all right." He says blushing and turns his face away from me.

And so I do, because I too know what it's like to be insulted and judged, without them even knowing the situation.

I know now that he is suffering, that the note on the Polaroid is asking me to help save him from self-hatred.

And I will do exactly that.

Lisa POV
I watch from the crack in the door, my hands curled into fists.

'She's ruining everything.' The thought stamps my brain and I feel rage build up in me.

You're going down (Y/N).

~A/N: Exam week is over :) I'm happy, hope you enjoyed the update! :)~

~You guys can ask me questions too!