ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4

CHAPTER QUESTION: What are you excited for in 2020? I want to become a better writer as well as learn to take care of myself :)

Jimin is sat on the balcony, looking up into the night sky. He slowly stands up and takes in a breath of air, closing his eyes and feeling the midnight wind, letting out a sigh, the stars and moons light shine on a part of his face, giving it a glow.

I walk over and join him, standing next to him, the only sound was the wind rustling the trees leaves, and the fish in the pond that is in the garden, moving in and out of the water.

"(Y/N)..." He whispers softly and looks at me, I look back.

"Do you think that if you could... would you stop time? To keep this moment from passing? Or would you let it pass as though it hadn't happened?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows at the puzzling question.

"Night can't stay forever Jimin." I reply. "Night will come and go, and while darkness rests, light will fill its place." I say and he hums softly.

"So you believe in letting time pass?" He asks and I nod, "You can't experience life unless you let it continue. You can't get stuck in one moment forever."  I mumble and look out at the scenery past the balcony. "It feels as though peaceful moments like this come and go like butterfly's." Jimin states and I look at him. "A butterfly?" I ask and he nods. "A butterfly is only around for so long, and in that time it seems as though it's experienced everything so fast yet so slow."

"(Y/N)..." He looks me in the eyes, a wet green stream coming from his left eye.

"I hope you don't disappear like a butterfly too." He says and starts to fade, making me panic.

"Jimin?!" I call and reach out to him, but before I can grab him- he was gone.

(Y/N) POV
I wake up in a cold sweat, sitting up in bed quickly.

I look around the dark room, it wasn't the bedroom I shared with the girls. In fact this room seemed like the total opposite. This room was so darkly toned it was scary. The floor was a dark brown wood, the walls painted a red, and a large, red, plush rug in the middle of the room. Across from where I was sitting there were multiple bookshelves and a small lounging area, the room had many doors in it

The bed I was laying in had black silk sheets, a large black curtain flowed over the window behind the bed.

I feel a shift next to me and I freeze.

'This couldn't possibly be... Jimins room...' The thought lingers in my mind and I suck in a breath, slowly look down next to me, my heart stops.