13

When Yoongi got off of the train, he found it hard to breathe. Coming from Daegu, he wasn't used to traveling, and he wasn't used to meeting people or having friends. He's stepped out of his comfort zone for Park Jimin.

  But that's a good thing, right?

  Right.

  He stepped blindly around as other people went by him as if they knew where they were going, and they probably did - unlike Yoongi.

  Not knowing where to go made him very nervous, but he turned on his maps and followed the route to the address that Jimin had given him. "Here goes nothing."

-

  On the other end, Jimin was waiting patiently on his couch with Taehyung by his side. He made Taehyung come over in case Yoongi was some crazy person, but he truly doubts that.

  "When is your boyfriend supposed to be here?" Taehyung groaned as he hung off the end of Jimin's couch, whining like a baby.

  "He's not my boyfriend, and he said he'd be here in ten minutes." Jimin replied.

  "You said that twenty minutes ago." Taehyung stated. "What if he's not even coming?"

  Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he bundled up into the other corner of his couch, his knees pressing against his chest. "He's—"

  A soft knock on the door cut him off, making both boys jump. "He's here!" Taehyung hopped off of the couch as quick as lightning speed and ran down the hall. Jimin tried to follow him, but tripped over himself on the way.

  "Oh, you're so cute!" He heard Taehyung's voice. "I'm Taehyung, Jimin's friend. I'm sure he told you about me. He's probably too shy, that's why I answered the door, but—"

  "Tae!" Jimin frowned as he stepped into the hallway. His friend shifted to look back at him, and that's when Jimin caught a glimpse of the most softest looking human being ever.

  "Yoongi?" His mouth opened wide.

  Taehyung moved more out of the way with a smile on his face. "He's adorable, Jimin."

  "Shh-" Jimin moved Taehyung away from the door, earning a pout from him. Jimin looked at Yoongi for the first time in person and they both started at each other. "You're real."

  "So are you."

  Jimin just about died as he heard that voice in person and saw that same slightly gummy smile in person. It all happened so quick before he lunged towards Yoongi and wrapped his arms around him. "Oh my God! I can't believe you're not a murderer or an old man!"

  Yoongi hesitantly wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and smiled. "I could say the same thing about you, Jiminie." He chuckled.

  The moment felt like something that they'd both remember forever and ever. Their bodies were both shaky and both of them were as nervous as ever, but it all went smoothly.

  "No wonder why Jimin always talks about you." Taehyung leaned against the door. "You're cute." He smiled teasingly.

  "You have a boyfriend!" Jimin said as he let himself back away from Yoongi, still letting his fingers linger on the older's body.

  Taehyung pouted. "But he's so cute!" He reached around and pinched Yoongi's cheeks, making him blush slightly. "See!"

  "Oh my God, hyung." Jimin sighed. "I'm so sorry. Tae, go back home to Jungkook."

  "Ugh, fine." He sighed in defeat. "Don't get killed or robbed, Jiminie. I'm trusting you, Mr. Yoongi. Don't hurt my soulmate." He said.

  Yoongi nodded awkwardly. "Okay."

  "Bye, cutie!" Taehyung smiled at him. Yoongi tried not to smile at him. "Bye, cockblock." Tae pouted at Jimin once again as he left.

  "Yoongi hyung isn't a toy!" Jimin yelled down the apartment hallway as his friend blew a kiss at him. "I'm sorry." Jimin turned back to the completely lost boy. "He's a little—"

  "Yeah, I knew he'd be crazy." Yoongi laughed, which made Jimin almost fall to his knees.

  They really took their time to look at each other in person after Jimin closed the door. Jimin was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt with just socks on. Yoongi had on black skinny jeans as well, but he was wearing a black shirt with a flannel over it.

  "You're taller than I thought you'd be." Yoongi suddenly stated. "I thought you'd be at least a little smaller than me. We're basically the same height. That's surprising." He stared at him.

  Jimin wasn't sure how to reply to that.

  "Y-You thought I'd be short?"

  "Well, you're really cute." Yoongi shrugged. "Most cute things are small." He said as he shifted the bag in one hand to his other hand.

  Jimin couldn't help but blush as he was called cute. He absolutely loves compliments, but how would Yoongi possibly know that?

  "Here," Jimin took the bag from Yoongi, making their fingers brush slightly against each other. "I'll show you which room you'll stay in. You can unpack if you want." He said.

  Yoongi followed Jimin hesitantly as he began walking down his hallway. The place was clean and smelt like lemons, and Yoongi pretty much felt like he knew where everything was because he had watched so many of Jimin's videos.

  "You're not going to prank me like you do with your other friends, are you?" Yoongi questioned as Jimin opened a door.

  Jimin smirked. "Of course not." He said.

  Yoongi squinted at the younger as he put his bag on a bed. "Sure." He said.

  "I can't believe you're really here!" Jimin smiled happily as he jumped like a little kid. "We haven't even been talking long, but I feel like I've known you for so long." He said.

  The older nodded as he sat next to Jimin on the guest bed. "Yeah, I feel that." He said.

  Their legs were touching and it felt completely right. Everything about this feels right.

  Jimin sighed as he laid back onto the bed, leaving Yoongi to stare at the wall. "I feel like this is a vacation for myself, too." Jimin said.

  "Why?" Yoongi asked.

  "Hyung, you have no clue." Jimin closed his eyes, feeling a lot like he was ready to open himself up and release all of his feelings to Yoongi, even if he hadn't known him long.

  "Try me."

  "You know, I've been on YouTube for years now." Jimin sighed. "You of all people know that. And I feel kind of trapped." He frowned.

  Yoongi frowned too as he moved back to lay next to the boy. "How are you trapped?"

  Jimin's skin tingled against Yoongi's. The softness of his skin felt welcoming. "I do what they want me to do. I say what they want to hear." He said as he flipped onto his stomach and pressed his face into the blankets.

  Yoongi listened to all of what Jimin was saying. He had never thought about that before. He had never thought that maybe he wasn't doing what he wanted or how he wanted it. He had always thought that Jimin was bright and didn't care what others thought.

  "Jimin, I told you.. It's your channel." He stared at the ceiling. "Don't let other people decide what you do, how you do it, or when you do it. You don't have to upload every day. You don't have to go by their rules." He said.

  Jimin breathed heavily into the blanket before he leaned up to catch fresh air. "How?"

  "Just do you, Jiminie."

After a while of silence and Jimin thinking to himself, he finally nodded. "Ok." He smiled warmly. "Thanks, hyung." He said.

"No problem, Jimin."

~
this WILL be the softest story ever,,
just wait