63

"Baby, how are you feeling?"

Jimin jumped slightly, only then remembering how he had given Yoongi a key to his apartment. "Hyung, you scared me."

"I miss when you used to be happy to see me." Yoongi huffed as he looked down at the bed, seeing piles of blankets and tissues, but also freezing from the temperature in the room.

"I'm happy you're here." Jimin mumbled. "Now turn that damn light back off before I throw something at you." He said. Jimin hid into the blanket, not wanting his boyfriend to see him like this. He had been sneezing and coughing every few seconds, his head felt like it was being beaten, and his body..

  His poor little body.. Feels awful.

  "Okay, baby." Yoongi turned off the light and stepped forward on the carpet, feeling the softness against his bare feet. He had taken off his slides at the door, not wanting to get mud on Jimin's floor from the terrible amount of rain they were getting.

  He slowly crawled onto the bed next to Jimin and Jimin didn't say a word as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "It's hot, get off of me." Jimin then whined, holding onto him.

  "Baby, you're holding onto me." Yoongi kissed his forehead with a soft smile on his lips. "And you're freezing, what do you mean? You have it so cold in here, I'm surprised you don't have polar bears running around here." He said as he rubbed his hand against Jimin's arm.

  "Just shut up and hold me."

  "I will for now, but I'm fixing to go heat you up some soup and you will eat it, Mr. 'oh, no. I'm fine.'  You need soup." Yoongi argued.

  "Fine by me." Jimin shrugged. "Just as long as you-" He pressed the palm of his hand against Yoongi's mouth. "Headache.."

  Yoongi kissed Jimin's palm before Jimin quickly took his hand away. "I'm going to the store." Yoongi said before he untangled Jimin from his body. "I'll be back, baby."

~
i promise i'll end this soon kshsks sorry that its so long