41

-

-  "Why don't you just flirt with him?" Taehyung asked seriously

-
  "Why don't you just flirt with him?" Taehyung asked seriously. "I'm sure he likes you."

  Jimin eyed him. "I can't just do that. H-He's my friend. That's wrong—"

  "Do you jerk off to all of your friends?" Taehyung asked. Jimin groaned and hid his face at that as Taehyung chuckled. "I gotta go to dinner with Jungkook's family. I'm sure that will be fun." He stood up. "But I'm telling you, maybe you should post something a little freaky and see how he reacts. Or just flirt."

  "Ugh." Jimin sighed.

  "Love you, too." Taehyung smiled. "Have fun! Not too much fun, though. Stay innocent!"

  And with that, Taehyung left Jimin alone in his apartment. He didn't know what to do. He really thought about if he was going crazy or not. Maybe thinking about Yoongi's big hands running down his legs slowly, teasing him and making him shiver wasn't so bad.

  But it could ruin a perfect friendship.

  And Jimin doesn't want that.

-

  On the other end, all the way in Daegu, was Min Yoongi. He was sleeping unlike Jimin who was going through a crisis of his own.

  Napping was like his religion.

  He was woken up by the sound of his phone ringing. Then he woke up. When he answered the phone, he could hear heavy breathing. He was still half awake when he answered and didn't bother to see who it was.

  "Who is this and why are you breathing so loudly?" His voice was low and sleepy.

  "Hyung.."

  "Jimin?"

  "Hyung, what do I do?" Jimin chuckled sadly through the phone. "I- I don't know what I'm doing." He said. "What am I doing?"

  Yoongi frowned as he heard soft cries come through the phone. He quickly sat up on his bed and turned on his lamp. "Jiminie, are you okay? Did something happen?" He asked.

  "Heh," Jimin sniffed. "Hyung, you don't get it, do you? I want you here. I need you. I've been sitting here for weeks calling you and texting you and it's never enough. I'm being serious when I tell you I miss you. I- I really do."

  Yoongi was so confused. "Why do you miss me so much? Are you crying?" He asked.

  "You idiot," Jimin sighed. "Why don't you understand what I'm saying?" He asked.

  "I- I don't know what you want me to say."

  The phone went silent before Yoongi realized that Jimin had hung up on him. What the hell is Jimin on about? Why does he miss him so much? Why was he crying?

  Yoongi couldn't possibly go back to sleep.

  Not now.

-

-

  "H-Hello?" Jimin sounded small.

  Yoongi frowned. "Jiminie, you didn't even let me speak." He said. Jimin made a soft sigh through the phone. "Do you want me to come back to your house, baby?" He asked.

  "Please don't call me baby." Jimin sniffled.

  "Huh? Why?"

  "It makes me.. feel." He sounded muffled. "I don't know how or why, but please.. I want to see you. I need to see you. I- I think I may like- I don't know.. like.. you?" His voice shrunk.

  Yoongi's eyes widened as it all clicked in his head. "Oh, shit." He whispered. He didn't realize that maybe Jimin likes him too.

  "I-I'm sorry—"

  "I'm coming to your house tomorrow." Yoongi said before he hung up the phone, not giving poor Jimin any time to talk. He needed time to figure out what he was going to do tomorrow.

  He's definitely going to Jimin.

  He's definitely going to hold him and comfort him. He's definitely going to be there for him so he won't be lonely anymore.

  And maybe, just maybe he'll confess.

~