22

Jimin didn't like the people around him. They were all strangers and they were all going on the same train as Yoongi, which means that they get to see him more than he gets to.

  "Hyung, are you sure you'll be okay? You don't want to stay one more day? Don't need any food for the way there? Don't need me to come with you? That would be okay with me—"

  "Jimin." Yoongi chuckled. "We can just Facetime, Skype, call, or text. I promise you that we'll meet up again some day." He smiled.

  Jimin frowned, though. "Some day.. Too far away. I really liked having you here, hyung."

  "I loved being here." Yoongi stated. "You made my stay here incredible, Jiminie."

  "Then stay longer." Jimin laid his head against the older's shoulder.

  It's true. Jimin felt like he'd never been happier when he was merely watching movies with Yoongi, having long breakfasts, eating the amazing food that Yoongi cooked.. He's upset that his friend is leaving him today.

  "I wish I could stay." Yoongi smiled sadly.

  He loved being here as much as Jimin did. Listening to Jimin laugh at something stupid, taking photos that were so random, yet held so many memories.. He'll miss being woke up with bacon and waffles and having Jimin sit on the bed next to him as they both ate.

  The train appeared and both of the boys closed their eyes in hopes that it would disappear. Jimin felt like time was ticking so quickly and he couldn't stand it.

  "Are you leaving now?" He asked.

  Yoongi nodded as he ruffled Jimin's hair- something Jimin had grown to love.

  They both stood up and it wasn't long before Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi. "Be careful. Text me when you get off the train, and when you get home, too." He said.

  "Okay, mom." Yoongi chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the smaller.

  "Shut up." Jimin mumbled into his chest.

  Yoongi smiled. "I'll miss you, too."

~