54

-

-

-

-

  "Hyungiieee~" Jimin threw his arms around Yoongi when he opened his door.

  "I've been knocking for ten minutes." Yoongi sighed as all of Jimin's weight was thrown onto him. "Why did you get drunk, baby?" He gave up on trying to stay upset with the boy for just a moment to take care of him.

  Jimin leaned back from Yoongi, tears stained his puffy face and alcohol was all over the floor behind him. "Hah, I've been w-wanting you to come over, hyung!" He leaned down to the floor and picked up the tipped over bottle.

  He held it up to Yoongi.

  "Are you-" He leaned into Yoongi's ear. "Are you really Yoongi? You're a little hot with blonde hair, not gonna lie." He giggled.

  Yeah, Yoongi had dyed his hair blonde.

  He dyed it when he was bored from not talking to his boyfriend. "Yeah, it's me baby." He chuckled as he closed the door and set the bottle down on the dinner table.

  Jimin frowned as Yoongi picked him up bridal style. "You don't look like Yoongi hyung." He squinted at Yoongi. "Maybe it's because I'm not wearing my glasses- Hey, woah!" He furrowed his eyebrows as Yoongi threw him on his bed.

  "Undress." Yoongi said sternly.

  "N-No, I have a boyfriend." Jimin held onto the blankets below him tightly.

  Yoongi smiled at him. "Get your ass in bed. I'm still mad at you." He crossed his arms.

  "Hyung? Hyung, don't be mad at me!" Jimin's eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist. "I-I'll tell the whole entire world that you're mine! I swear! I'm so-sorry, please start texting me again. Text me now."

"Why would I text you now if I'm in front of you?" Yoongi chuckled, Jimin shrugged.

"So I'll know you'll text me."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pressed his thumbs against his phone, texting Jimin. Jimin leaned over his shoulder to watch him curiously.

"There. Now go to sleep." Yoongi said.

"No~ I wanna talk to you."

"We're not talking until you're sober in the morning, Jimin." Yoongi crossed his arms.

Jimin pouted. "Will you at least sleep with me, hyung?" He whined. Yoongi shook his head.

"No," He sighed. "I'm still mad—"

"Hyung!"

"Fine!" Yoongi groaned. "But no cuddles."

Jimin frowned as he pulled Yoongi into the bed and wrapped his legs around him.

"Yes, we are cuddling."

Yoongi sighed, but kissed Jimin's forehead anyways, despite being 'mad' at him.

"Okay, fine." He said. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, hyungie."

-

Jimin woke up to a bad headache and a pair of strong arms wrapped around him.

'Wait..' He thought.

He turned slowly, not remembering anything from after he had gotten drunk besides dancing to sad bops on his Spotify account. The first thing he saw was blonde hair and he immediately screamed and jumped out of bed, pushing the unknown guy off of him.

"What the fuck, Jimin?"

Yoongi's sleepy eyes gazed down at Jimin, who was down on the floor hiding behind his own pair of hands. He looked up at Yoongi and his eyes widened. "H-Hyung?" He asked.

"Damn, am I that scary?" Yoongi chuckled as he raised up in the bed. "You have pain killers and a bottle of water right there."

Jimin's eyes followed Yoongi's fingers to the bedside table. He reached up hesitantly and took the medicine. "When did you get here, hyung?" He asked. "And.. your hair?"

"Got here last night." Yoongi rubbed the back of his head. "Dyed it two days ago."

"You look-"

"Hot?" Yoongi asked. "You said that last night." He shook his head while laughing.

Jimin blushed, never not getting flustered because of Yoongi. "Hyung, I- I want to talk. We haven't talked in—"

"Three days. Three long days."

Jimin nodded. "I miss you." He said as he climbed onto the bed and wrapped his arms around Yoongi, which laid back onto the bed and let Jimin lay on top of him.

"I love you, Jimin."

  "I love you so much, Yoongi." Jimin snuggled into his boyfriend. "You stopped talking to me, stopped calling at night.. I thought you hated me. You wouldn't even read my texts."

  Yoongi held onto Jimin tighter. "I'm sorry." He sighed. "We can be a secret if you want, baby. I'm sorry for getting so upset."

  "No." Jimin mumbled into Yoongi's neck, letting his breath hit his skin. "I- I want people to know about us, but in our own time. Why do they have to know? Why are we required to tell anyone about us? We do have to be so direct with anybody? Let them think what they want, but I'm yours and you're mine. Why can't we just leave it at that?" He questioned.

  Yoongi smiled at Jimin, a more open mind than before. "I'll do whatever makes you comfortable, Jiminie." He kissed his head.

  "I want you to be comfortable, too."

  "I am." Yoongi said. "I promise."

~