39

Taehyung's eyes were wide as he looked at Jimin. Jungkook was in the kitchen getting drinks and the other two were sitting at the dinner table. "You did what?" He asked, clearly surprised at what Jimin just told him.

  Jimin's whole face was red, and he didn't know what the hell was wrong with him.

  "The picture that he posted.. it made me feel things, Tae." He frowned as he shifted uncomfortably in the chair. "I just—"

  "Should we leave?" Taehyung teased.

  "Stop!" Jimin whined.

  ( Okay, now let's back up. )

  Jimin was sitting in his room, having a fantastic day.. And then a notification came on his phone. A lovely picture of Yoongi.

  A little too lovely.

  It would've been so much easier if Jimin wasn't wearing just shorts under his big sweater. His skin was rubbing together as he squirmed in his bed all alone, and then..

  Next thing he knew, he couldn't control himself from what he really wanted.

  Basically, Jimin got turned on by a mere picture.. And then he jerked off, but that's not important. What's important is now.

  And now Jimin doesn't know how to feel.

  Pleasure that filled his body before was now replaced with embarrassment and guilt. There's no way in hell that he'd ever tell Yoongi what he did with that stupid photo.

  He's gross. Nasty. Terrible.

  "Do you like Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung laid his chin in his hand. "Nevermind. I bet you wanna suck him, don't you?" He laughed.

  Jimin squealed as he hit Taehyung in the arm. "Shut up, Tae!" He said. Jungkook walked in with a confused look on his face.

  "Huh?"

  "Our baby is growing up." Taehyung puckered his lips into a pout. "So, so fast."

Jungkook tilted his head as he put a drink down for his boyfriend and himself, then he gave one to Jimin. "What do you mean?"

Taheyung face palmed. "Nothing, babe."

"TaeTae, stop it." Jimin sighed. "How am I supposed to feel? What do I do?"

"Suck his dick."

"I absolutely hate you."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "What in the world are you guys even talking about?" He asked.

"I said nothing. Don't worry about it." Taehyung smiled. "He's just having boy problems. He's embarrassed. Let's drop it."

Jimin nodded. "Thank you."

He heard a slight chuckle from Jungkook, which made Jimin look up at him.

"You got hard, didn't you?"

Taehyung bursted out into laughter with Jungkook as Jimin turned red as ever.

"I hate you both."

~