[A/n]

[Edit]: Past title: "The fuck is a slang?"

[ 🍓 ]

So, I'm no bitch from the 1920's and fuck, how do I even start this vintage book? Putangina.

Slang, slang, or just Slang. Fellas in the 20's use that word. And for fucks sake, they have their own language.

I did some research, so I think this may took a while to do. I really need this book to keep in touch with the year where Al is still alive. So, just like I said earlier, I did some motherfucking research and was shock when I found out that people in the 20's surely have their own language.

Ducky, that word. Ducky, is a word from their time. And guess what's the meaning behind it?

It's All right.

Time surely does fly fast, I mean, are you on weeds?

To be fair, I'm not even an American. I'm an Asian. A MOTHERFUCKING ASIAN-

And no sir, I don't eat ramen as an everyday food. I don't eat cats and dogs as an everyday food also.

I live in the Phil, so surely I eat most of the time are fil food.

And no, I do not eat humans also.

You must getting bored of just reading this are you?

Are you even reading this though?

So back with it. I also researched about how flappers talk.

And to my shock, I didn't understand anything.

Eye opener, and guess what? The meaning behind that is Marriage.

How?

And also, Father time, it means it's a man from their early 30's. I mean, I can't totally argue with that since it's pretty obvious.

I don't know why I'm being shady on this chapter, maybe because of crippling depression and also. . .my fucking period.

Who likes it when they have a period?

Anywhoot-

As a Slang word from the 20's I discovered that BIG sleep, is hidden term for Death. Gotta agree, it sounds like an innocent child saying that.

BIGGU SLEEPU.

I NEED THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT-
*Aggressive keyboard slamming*

And for that here we have is, Gams. It means Legs(Specifically for females).

 It means Legs(Specifically for females)

Out of all words. . .It had to be Gams?

And Spifflicated, and guess what? It's Drunk.

The cat's meow and it's person or a thing that is extremely excellent.

And for my favorite one(I think?)out of all Slang words that I discovered!

The Giggle Water preferred to Any drink with alcohol.

And for the most relatable one-
Dewdropper, and it means "a young unemployed man who sleeps all day." Sounds like me tbh, but I ain't no man y'all. Im a cat.

Clams? You think clams, clams?

Haha! No-!

It's money.

Weird. Is it because of Clam containing of pearls? No? Damnit.

--•--

I think that's about it! I'll update you guys when I can!

Stay tuned for more shitty chapters!

Seriously, are you even reading this?