(1920's) X

Flabbergast by what you've just heard from the man you just met probably 1 week ago, and also finding him suuuuuper attractive, you can't help but to blush as you hide it with your palms.

Greg noticing it, "Hey, You okay? Who's on the phone?" He asked, thinking that you're crying.

You shook your head softly, sighing, "I-I need to get ready. . ." You said, looking at him then away as you blush remembering what Alastor had said and offered on the phone.

Greg is confused, "Ready? For what?"

"I have an appointment later tonight." You said walking towards your bedroom, you look back at Greg, "Look out for Avis while I'm getting ready." You said with a smile.

Greg nodded, but he doesn't have the same facial features. He has a blank look on his face, but you didn't payed attention since you are too distracted with your thoughts about your dinner date with Alastor.

"Sure." Said Greg, with a plain and blank tone of voice. But before you could fully enter your room, Greg asked one question, "What appointment though, if you don't mind me asking?" He said.

You look back to him and can't help but to smile, "I have a date! With Alastor!"

"What. . .?"

---•••---

You can out of the bedroom, a little shy to ask Greg for him to judge you for your outfit for your date. But he won't mind right? Since he's your supportive best friend.

You pop your head out on the door to see him sitting beside the sleeping Avis' while he reads a book.

"Hey, Greg?" You called out. He diverted his attention to you as he placed down the book at the coffee table.

"(N-Name)? What is it?" He asked, standing up as he dusted himself off.

You nervously giggled, "Can you help me? You know? Pick an outfit for tonight?" You asked, giving him those cute eyes that he'll surely can't say no.

Greg was hesitant at first. It's weird going inside your bedroom, with just the two of you. Not only that, you will have to change your outfit and he'll be the one checking it. . .

Changing. . .your dress. . .

Greg shook his head, a little too harsh. Looking back at you, he gave a sheepish smile.

"S-Sure!"

.
.
.

"How about this one?" You asked as you twirl around, Greg sitting on your bed.

He gives a glare, "Too bland. Go change." He said with a monotone.

You quickly nodded and blush in embarrassment. The dress was quite bland black, It's too long and it ends on your lower leg, maybe even down by your ankle.

As you entered your dresser, You sigh, embarrassed.

Greg's Point of view

What am I doing? Everything fits her! But those aren't my type. But the question is. . .

Are those Alastor's type of dressing? The first dress was quite too bland, she looked like an old lady.