(2020's) V

"𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑'𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Still inside the shopping mall, wearing the outfit you bought earlier, your Butler seemed to be happy just by seeing you this bright and enthusiastic.

You turned around to look at him right straight in the eyes, "So tell me. What's the plan for today?" You asked. And seriously, him not telling you what he had plan for today puts your curiousity high at stakes.

He smirked, "Didn't I tell you it's a surprise? I don't want to ruin all the fun now, do I?" He said which made you pout.

Adorable. He thought with a smirk.

You groan and rolled your eyes as you turn around once again. But stopped when you notice an eye-catching shop...

Full of video games, anime manga, and all sorts of anime figurines.

You suddenly squealed which startled the tall Butler. Quickly, running towards the shop without giving your Butler some sort of saying as you left him there.

Priority of gaming and anime comes first floor gang.

Once you entered, your eyes shimmered and shine with excitement as you started grabbing those that all you need first, mark the expensiveness of those things that you gathered with your hands.

Sebastian looked around, his tall silhouette is clearly noticable at the front door of the shop. Clearly, even guys stares at him with such...

I don't know?

Then, he spotted you looking at this anime figurines of Katsuki, Todoroki, and even Aizawa you also spotted a life size Jotaro and Rohan figurines. Your eyes quickly lit up in joy as you immediately run over it.

"M'lady, you're not planning to buy those figurines right? You already have your own full shelves of them." He said looking down at you as you seemingly Ignore his remarks.

"Shut up, and please hold this." You said as you handed your tall(One hell of a Butler)the three boxes of gaming sets you once hold.

He, of course, gently took and place it on just one his arms.

"I will buy this and you can't stop me." You said as you grabbed the two figurines even though you already owned like, five sets of them.

Sebastian could chuckle and smirk at you as he watch you enjoy yourself wasting your own money on...

Useless stuff? No, he shouldn't said that, if he did said that out loud you would've kicked his ass out of this very shop for just saying 'Useless stuff'.

"Sebby." You called for him.

He looked at you as he blink his eyes twice, and smiling flatly at you, tilting his head to the side as he gave a questioning look. He also noticed that the cashier(male)is looking at you in such inappropriate way...

"Black card?" You asked as you waited your hands for him to give you your own card.

"Certainly M'lady." He said, giving you the card but his eyes were glued to the cashier who payed no attention to Sebastian.

Once he handed you the card, you turned your back to him and face the cashier who's been staring at you, and clearly you payed no attention to it since you got Sebastian right behind your back. And he should've looked as a threat to him. If, and only if, the cashier stares back at Sebastian.

Sebastian on the other hands, his magenta eyes are already glowing as his lips was curled up in a smirk. He looks a complete sadist as he holds you gaming boxes.