(1920's) XIX

It was something Alastor was glad for. As he walk with you towards his large kitchen, he couldn't help but to think about how fitting you are of being a mother. Truly, it was something Alastor was surprised of thinking about it. Just you watching as you compliment and how you adore Nifty was something Alastor would want to see more. . .

But weirdly with his children. Though, it was something strange that entered Alastor's train of thoughts since he himself can't imagine to build or start a family of his own.

Back to what we're trying to get at. . .

Alastor himself was glad that all those things happen. Greg, his death was something he was relief about. Someone had done it for him, but who? Clearly it wasn't that scientists Butler, it was someone else's artwork. The Butler got framed up.

For someone like him, with a mind that's running like a maniac, he would've do the same, and it was rather clever.

Alastor just huff with a smile.

He stopped by a caramel double door. You just stared at him as he looked at your before opening the door.

The kitchen was rather large, there's the dining and a counter where behind it was the cooking place. On the other side of the so called "kitchen" was a little bar, which holds the most expensive liquors that you, yourself at unfamiliar with.

Behind the counter was the cooking place right? On beside the shelf was a door that leads towards the real kitchen.

"This place is . . . Wow. . ." A cooler, a baker yourself was of course fascinated. You heard Alastor chuckle.

"It's nothing big dear. Come along now, I can't wait to prepare dinner with you." He said with a smile, walking past you as he hold your hand gently leading you towards the kitchen. The real kitchen.

You just smiled, talk about being humble.

You said inside your thoughts.

And there, he grab two apron, one for him and for you. He handed you the dirty white waisted apron as you gladly accept it.

He smiled, "Would you like me to put it on you?" He asked.

You just laughed nervously, "No, thank you." You said, starting to tie the apron on your waist. Alastor just chuckle.

He for sure is treating you like a princess.

----••••----

"Would you look at that," Husk said as he took another sip from his hardcore rum. Rosie looked at him as she reads a book.

"He's been in a good mode, (Name)'s going to be good thing inside this household." Husk continued, Rosie was curious. Yes she knew that (Name) had moved, and she for sure wanted to have a chat with the female, but Alastor had kept her as his company whilst he cook.

"What do you mean?" Rosie asked, placing the book down on the coffee table. Husk sigh,

"It's a good thing! The girl's been keeping Al sane, and I'm sure that his doings will turn low." He said.

It didn't took a second for Rosie to understand, "You mean his killing will get low?" She asked.

Husk nod, "Yes, but not actually. We're not sure, but we know that Al is Al, and we know what he does to do this bodies. And I'm sure as glad that he didn't take it on us." He said.

One thing that Husk fear. But he's so sure that Al wouldn't do that, knowing that (Name) is going to be around the house for as long as she likes.