(1920's) XVIII

[Alright, I'm going for another update since I'm bored and I can't go outside since our place is under quarantine because of the Corona Virus. Which sucks because I can't buy milktea and Mcdo with my 500₱]

•❦•❦•❦•

It was easy with everything when half of your belongings were being taken to Alastor's mansion. At first it was overwhelming since you have to leave Avis' room. . .untouched.

You seriously couldn't think straight after what she told you about. She sounded so happy sounding and saying that promises are meant to be broken.

It was a simple sentence, yet when it comes from Avis it had so many meaning.

"Darling?" Alastor called out, you quickly looked at his direction. Him not wearing his red acid coat, and only on his maroon vest while his white sleeve were rolled up. Even though he looked noticably exhausted, he still managed too look so handsome.(Daddyಠ◡ಠ)

"Y-Yes?" You stuttered, you feel your face warming up by how good looking your lover is.

He smiled at you, the one you rarely see, a sincere smile.

He walked closer to you, holding your chin up for him to look at your beautiful (Eye Color) orbs. He always gets lost looking at those, ever since the first day he looked at you back when you were serving his finest black coffee, he doesn't know why, but he loves the way he gets lost to those beautiful, sparkling eyes of yours.

"Are you still thinking about it?" He asked, with a flat smile. Alastor started knowing your every little gesture, by the way your thinking or even maybe what you're thinking. You're very easy to read, and Alastor loved how much of an open book you are.

He's right, he's totally right. You look down trying to avoid his loving and caring gaze at you. Your frowned, and Alastor don't want that.

"Darling, forget about it. I know it's hard to get your mind off of something so. . .Disturbing, But I'm here love." He said, pulling you towards his arms as he hugged.

You felt comfortable with his touch, he knows just how much you wanted a hug, a comfort, that not even your best friend could give.

Your thoughts wondered back.

Who would've killed Greg?

"Are you feeling a little better now?" He asked, giving a little space in between the two of you so that he could see your face, your pretty, pretty face.

Looking up to him, you smiled a little and nod, "I am, thanks to you." You said giggling a little afterwards.

Alastor's heart bump hard inside his ribcage. Everything about you is so heavenly, and Everytime you do like simple things it made Alastor love you even more. He could do nothing but to stare at you, no matter what you're going to do as long You're beside him or you're on the rage of his view. . .

He's sane.

"That's lovely. Now let's go back to my house and prepare some dinner. Will you help me?" He asked, still not letting you go as he snake his arm around your shoulder slightly pulling you close to his side. You didn't mind, it was a lovely feeling after all.

(Avis: I know I'm gone(for awhile) but I can't help but to fourthwall. Like hashtag sanaol may jowang ganyan! || Author: I AM UTTERLY PISSED OF YOUR FOURTHWALL BREAKINGS! || Avis: Pano muna yung pissed( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?? || Author: I hate you. For an OC, I should've killed you instead of Greg. || Avis: 👁️👄👁️)