(1920's) XII

Alastor went home with happy face, he sigh in relief as he opened his two gigantic door with a love sick smile. It was 9 in the evening, and as of it, Husk and Rosie should be he by now. If not, Alastor would've thrown some insults to Husk, or just annoy Husk for the rest of the day(As a punishment for being home late before him).

As he opened the door, the hallways lights were dimmed, meaning that Nifty might have gone to sleep, or just in her room studying. Nifty was a smart girl he got to say it to her.

Alastor's house was pretty big for just 4 of them, Him, Husk, Rosie, and Nifty. But he couldn't blame himself. They were the only few people who stayed beside him after finding out who he really was. And same goes for them.

These people that's with him inside this Manor has some dark secrets too, like him.

As Alastor walks inside the long hallways of his Manor, he couldn't help but to think about your happy smile earlier. It makes his cold heart bump a beat. He also cursed at himself for not kissing your soft, pink, yet plump lips. Oh how Alastor would love nip that.

You're just so adorable. . .

Before Alastor could open the main door towards his living room, someone beats it to him. At first he was startled. It was late at night, and no one should be awake right now(Except for Husk if he's at the kitchen drinking his booze.)

Rosie was the one who opened it.

"Rosie! You're still awake!" Alastor said with enthusiasm. Of course, Rosie would've know why he's so happy. He keep saying it them that he'll have (Name) soon as a lover, and now Rosie fully understand why the man is so happy. He finally confessed his feelings, and he didn't got rejected.

Rosie was of course, Happy but relief at the same time. Why relief you ask? If it would ever lead to rejection, she's sure that Al would've gone insane ten times more worse. And non of them wanted to see that(Because walang sinasanto si Al pag nababaliw).

Rosie sigh, "I thought that was you. You're humming filled the whole quiet hallway." Rosie whispered, which Alastor took for a notice.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked, raising an eyebrow but still having a smile.

"Well, I thought you might know. Mimzy's here, she's been waiting for you since you left."

---•••---

Rosie and Alastor made it to the kitchen without waking Mimzy at the red long couch.

Alastor's smile wasn't that genuine and happy unlike from before. Rosie know that Al is starting to despise Mimzy's presence.(I'm sorry Mimzy! I love you~)

"Why is she here, Rosie?" Alastor asked as he takes a sip from his water. Rosie shrugged her shoulder.

"She arrived here looking for you, and when Nifty and I said that you're out, she said she'll be waiting for you." She explained.

"You could've just said to her to go home already since I'll be going home late." He said.

"Husk already did. But Mimzy is stubborn and decided to stay." She said, looking back at the living room to see Mimzy still sleeping.

Alastor sigh, only one way to stop Mimzy from obsessing him was to let her see who he belongs to.

---•••---

In the morning~

Waking up at your usual time, doing your morning chores then routine. You noticed, until this time that you're alone inside your house. Avis is not there to greet you with a drunken look, and she would've told you where she's going, nor if she's going to leave.