▷ 1 ◁

Hoseok sighed for the thirteenth time, Yoongi looked to his side to see Hoseok lying with his face down on the floor.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with you?" Yoongi asked with much annoyance laced on his voice.

"I just feel lonely." Hoseok pouted as he turned his head towards Yoongi.

"You do know that we are all here." Jimin reacted with his eyes glued to his phone. 

They are all sitting in the living room with the TV on. Yoongi sat on the sofa, watching TV as Hoseok is lying down on the floor, face-planted. Jungkook and Jimin sat on beside Yoongi, both on their phones doing god knows what.  On the other hand Jin and Namjoon kept themselves busy on planning stuffs.

"No! What I meant is..." Hoseok sighed and rolled to face the ceiling. "I can't describe it... It... It feels strange, ever since Taehyungie left, I started to feel strange." Jin and Namjoon both looked up from the paper to glance at Hoseok. They both shared a look before going back to discussing amongst themselves.

"I think you just miss him, hyung." Jungkook spoke his thoughts out.

"Don't we all?" Jimin said. Everyone looked at him but his eyes remained glued on his phone. Jimin rolled his eyes and put his phone down.

"That's just crazy. Why would we miss him that much? I get that he's our friend now, but we shouldn't be yearning for his presence." Yoongi interfered. Namjoon noticed the slight flinch Jungkook did when he heard the word 'friend'.

Jin elbowed Namjoon which made him look at Jin. 'What' he mouthed to Jin.

"That kids, is what we call-" Namjoon quickly shut Jin's mouth with his hand. Jin aggressively removed Namjoon's hand on his mouth.

"Ya! What the freak frack are you doing huh?!" As the couple start to argue, everyone quickly got into thinking mode.

'What was Jin about to say?'