▷ 2 ◁

"Why don't you tell them?" Jin asked. Both of them escaped the rapid questions coming from the members, they locked themselves up on Namjoon's office and sat on the couch.

"They will freak out. You should know it by now. They don't have experience on this kind of thing." Namjoon explained.

"Still, they deserve to know." Namjoon shook his head to deny.

"They might do something stupid. Remember the last time they fell in love with the person who trespassed before Taehyung?" Jin nodded subtly and sighed. "I'm scared of what they might do to Taehyung. I'm also scared that they might hurt themselves on the process." Namjoon leaned back on the couch and took a deep breath.

"If only he didn't come. They wouldn't be this harsh towards this feeling. If only they didn't fell in love with him. They wouldn't argue this much. They were so happy until he left them broken." Namjoon closed his eyes while Jin watched with sadness.

"Are you scared that Taehyung might do the same thing to us? Leave us broken and shattered. Left behind." Jin's eyes found its way on the only picture with him. Happiness. It was radiating off of them. They were once happy.

Jin clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. "If only Taehyung didn't have the same personality as him. If only..."

"I'm scared, only because Taehyung reminded me of him so damn much that it hurts to see him cry and away from us." Namjoon held Jin in has arms and pulled him close.

"He's in a better place. We can start over, with a new lover that we will protect. We can save him."

"Right. Taehyung have experienced this type of things before. He can save himself if the time comes."

"Joon." Namjoon looked at Jin as Jin looks at the wall with a small smile. "I miss this feeling. Especially when we first met, it's bringing me back to the past." Namjoon smiled at him and kissed Jin on his cheeks.

"Alright Jinnie, we can share this moments if the members aren't breaking the door down." Both of them looked towards the door, which has been being knocked continuously throughout their whole talk.

"I can't believe we talked over that noise." Jin laughed and stood up. "They better run before I get my hands on them."

Namjoon sighed as the silent air filled the office, he leaned on the table in the middle of the room and looked directly at the opened door.

"Love..."