▶ 3 ◀

"Eomma," Taehyung called his mom from the living room. His mom's head popped out behind the kitchen's door frame. Taehyung took a deep breath before asking, "What did you feel when you found out dad passed away?" Taehyung is unable to look at his mom who is gazing upon him.

He heard a sad sigh and footsteps towards him. He felt the couch move as his mother settle beside him.

"Sad, lonely, heartbroken. Why do you ask?" Taehyung guloed and put his hand over his beating heart. "Do you also miss him?" Taehyung let a tear slip from his eye as he nodded silently to his mother.

"It's alright to miss someone. It's what our heart desires, when you love someone, you miss them dearly. You crave for their attention, you search for them when they're nowhere to be seen, you reach out to them. When you finally see them, your heart races like crazy, you could feel your breathing getting heavier as they come closer. Overall, you dream to be with them again." Taehyung took a deep breath and leaned on his mother.

"How did you fell in love with dad?" His mother let out a sad chuckle.

"Your father... He loves to travel around, I was in my 19's back in the day when I met your father. I was working on a diner when your father walked in with a bunch of backpacks. He was sweating profusely and when he settled down, he looked like he wanted to sleep all day long. I went up to him, and it's as if he was mesmerized." His mother chuckled, "He started stuttering when he ordered, then he said it 'You're so beautiful.' I don't exactly remember how it all started, but we went on a date right after. He proved to me that he's the one I'm exactly looking for." His mother looked at a photo on the desk, next to the telephone.

"He helped me earn money to help my parents, and he also let me travel around with him. We went on a journey per say. It's just as simple as that. It's like every love story you could have ever heard." His mother finished, "You're not only asking this because you miss your father, right?" Taehyung froze and looked at his mom with wide eyes.

"Eomma, I-"

"Little Beauty, there is no need to fear your own mother. You must be in love!" His mother excaimed with a high-pitch scream, fangirling at the thought. 

"Eomma..." Taehyung smiled at his mother, at the thought of it... Love, huh?