Round 2 Old Friend and Hero Help

Izuku POV

I was face to face with my opponent in which I know everything about his fighting style, "you won't win Kachaan" I said edging him to his already almost breaking point.

Neither of us made a move we both knew the first to move loses. So really we were staring at each other, 'what is he up to usually he's attack first the attack again' I thought.

It has been about fifteen minutes and he had a smirk on his face. Then I blinked and he was right in front of me, 'how' I questioned myself. He then landed a explosion sending me flying into a practice building.

I then got up holding my head, "owwww" I said in pain but blocked the next strike. I then summoned a sword that can cancel quirks and started at Katsuki. I was trying to slash him but he kept dodging, "hold still" I said clearly annoyed.

"I'm not just going to let you hit me" he said and blocked with his gauntlet. "Nice try you nerd" he said with a smirk.

That was until I put spikes on my shoes and roundhouse kicked him then I took out my gun, "check" I said and waited, "your move you explosive idiot" I taunted but he stayed calm. But then I turned the hand part of my hand into a plasma gun. "Checkmate" I said but kept it at my side and had a stupid smile on my face. I could tell he was mad, then something I did and did not expect a gauntlet to the face.

Kirishima POV

"Wow and we could barely get any hits in '' I said and everyone nodded then All Might answered why.

"That is because he is a professional the number one vigilante has to be good specially to fight in broad daylight. He has a powerful quirk and add hand to hand combat and you have one hell of an opponent" he said and we nodded.

"But then how can Bakugo keep up, especially when he has a gun pointed at him" Kaminari asked.

"Well it seem Young Bakugo has a ton of battle experience from where we don't know and extreme reaction and battle sense and that is how he is staying in this fight but Young Midoriya has had fought harder fights and probably a lot more than even us pros" he said surprising use.

What surprised us more was Bakugo was running out of steam he was panting, "So experience is what matters" I asked and I was wrong.

"No Young Kirishima it is heart can you not see he has not pulled the trigger, it seems he is trying but failing to destroy that ego of his. But since Young Bakugo has less stamina than his opponent" he said and we could all tell it was over because Bakubro didn't have enough energy.

Izuku POV

We were finishing our fight I thought I would have won, "Well, well, well I have been beaten well done Kachaan" I said and raised my hand and issued everyone to come over.

"Ok I want you all to know everyone here could have beat me but Bakugo is the only one who did you may be heroes but they don't know how to fight dirty like he pulled his gauntlet on me right before the round ended" I said explaining playing fair doesn't always work. But then I was asked a question from Iida.

"Excuse me but may I ask how Bakugo was able to beat you" he said I could see the need to know.

"Think about it he fired one and only one gauntlet before class started, and then he saved the other one and even I can't dodge point blank range" I said and he nodded. Then before everyone left I said, "Oh before I forget Uraraka you seem like a close kombat fighter, and Iida you need to be faster and your timing was off, Mina you have perfect reaction time even better than myself but your quirk was your down fall that is the only reason you lost you had melted some do dads in my arm if your quirk didn't affect your skin at the time it did you would have definitely beat me because I would only be fighting with one arm" I gave advice and praise to those who did good and to those who need improvement. Sure they were surprised that I was able to notice the one mostly surprised was Mina.

"Wait so I almost beat the number one vigilante oh my god I mean I know I didn't win but this is totally something to brag about" she said and I was laughing.

After I calmed down I noticed they were staring at me, "sorry I haven't had a good laugh in awhile" I said and they felt bad. "Please don't pity me sure I had a rough life but I'm fine even though I lost my source of income" I said with a tick mark.

They were all silent and it was an appropriate silence.

Timeskip to Aizawa household

I was in the room that was supposed to be mine when he came into the room, "I need your help on patrol" I was shocked but stood back up.

"Ok this is unexpected but sure" I said and put on my mask and my green sweatshirt. I then opened the window, "I'll meet you at your starting point" I stated and dashed to where he starts.

Timeskip

I was on top of a building when the tired hero came. "Ok so why did you need me?" I asked and looked down on a bunch of gang members from a large drug operation, so I had to guess help take them down. "Ok so you need my help taking them down" I asked and he nodded. "Ok I'll go in from the front and you come in from behind the building that way you're not in extended combat" I said and he nodded.

I then jumped down in front of the closed door, 'no guards strange' I thought and kicked the door in with a gatling gun at the side. I looked around empty, 'but it was full a second ago' I thought as I hung the gun effortlessly with my right arm. Then I just raised my right leg and hit someone that was invisible, 'not a mutant quirk so an emitter' I thought now firing the gun the bullets all going any direction but straight. I then gave the order a deactivate whatever it is giving off the single to make them invisible. "All right come out" I said in a cold tone.

He then came out with an uzi making me sigh, "this is your end you stupid vigilante" he said as he fired the gun I decided to have fun and stopped the bullets just as they entered my skin shocking him.

"Why do people keep thinking they can kill me with weapons?" I said as I shot one of his own bullets at him. "Now lay on the ground and wait for the cops to get here" I said and looked up to see a late EraserHead. "Your late I already finished it now lets go" I said disappeared.

Time skip

I showed back up at Aizawa's place and I was surprised somehow he got here faster than me, "your cuts on the counter" he said and I was confused until I saw five hundred on the counter. "It was a big crime syndicate and you took it out yourself you deserve most of the payment. I kept some but not as much good job Midoriya" he said and I smiled that I got some money.

"Thank you" is all I said. I then walked back into the room I was staying in and changed into PJs and laid on my bed.

'The sports festival is tomorrow' I thought and closed my eyes to sleep.