The Vigilante At The Sports Festival

Izuku POV

I got to school. I was told to bring my costume and my mask more specifically when I got to the school they told us to go to a waiting room. "Midoriya, Bakugo" Todoroki got our attention and said he will be beating us while half assing it so I just pointed a figure and it opened and it was ready to fire.

"Get that stick out of your ass I know what Endeavor did I tried to stop in and ended with several burn marks" I said and he was speechless. "He is no hero," I started closing my finger. "You want to win, your flames are your only option against me" I said making him grit his teeth. Then I put my mask on. "I'm supposed to participate but I can't intern anywhere" I said and listened for our class to be called.

When we got out a ton of gasps were heard, 'figured' I thought and looked at all the heroes. 'I don't kill so relax dumb heroes' I said in my head as Kachaan said his dumb speech. The first was a obstacle race easy.

When they said go I stood there so I wouldn't be booed for not giving them a chance. I waited for about thirty minutes then booked it. Let's just say I'm as fast as All Might on a good day. I passed people. I shot a robot destroying it in one go and then jumped the canyon in one leap surprising many people. I then got to the mines and decided to walk, while walking I noticed people passing me and they were wondering what I was doing until they saw my costume and ran. I placed twenty-second. Then the guy that challenged me came over and complained why I stopped. "I'm the first ranked vigilante. I was given rules I have to follow, get it two tones" I said and he thought about it. "Your real problem is the other guy" I said pointing to the explosive bomb. "He already knew I would have an advantage here" I stated pointing to my victim.

Timeskip Cavory battle

I was walking onto the field and no one warned me about this guy but I picked up some information while running, 'he controls others somehow' I thought as I got to the field and when when we begun I did a quick draw and shocked people I shot a kid but it was a battle and I did nothing wrong but I was surprised he got up. 'How did he' I thought. I then stood up straight and walked up to him while he was dazed and stopped in front of him I just stood there. When he snapped out of it, "what is your quirk kid your very interesting these are quirk suppression bullets and to keep people down they give you a headache so bad it feels like your on death doorstep but after fifteen minutes your fine. But that didn't happen, heck I don't even know if your quirk was suppressed" I said and he looked down.

Shinso POV

I got shot by apparently a quirk suppression bullet and now he is asking for my quirk, "why you will hate after" I said and he tilted his head saying why would I hate you. "My quirk is brainwashing" I said and I could tell he froze then snapped out of it.

"I'm guessing you had a bad past, all through junior high I had to pretend I was quirkless because honestly who would want to be saved by someone who looks like they are using lethal force to stop a villain instead. But your quirk you could go great places" he said and my eyes widened and I could tell he was smiling under that mask. "I say we show them what that quirk can do" he said and jumped back and asked for a restart and I got ready. He then pulled out a shotgun out of nowhere. I was dodging and doing a great job, "come on is that the best you can do" I said and I know he doesn't know how it works because he answered.

"Oh I-" he froze and the gun disappeared surprising me.

I then looked around and I heard people chanting unmask him but, 'he has hope in me' I thought and told him to walk out of bounds and he did as I said. When he was over the line I was declared the winner and I ended the brainwashing, 'close match' I thought as I saw I was very close to the line. "I will say up your stamina and you will do just fine, I mean if I were a hero I would recruit as a sidekick right now" he said and I smiled and he walked back after saying good job.