Back To Work

Izuku POV

I woke up and today they said I can get back to work so that's what I did. I was jumping from building to building. I find it funny EraserHead had to come with but he can't even keep up. Then I came to a stop and he landed beside me panting. "You are fast" this is coming from the fastest underground hero. "Why did we stop" he asked and I sat down and he followed and then I did a simple answer.

"He tends to sometimes not always hit his target" he was confused. "My friend is the only other Vigilante I like and am friends with" then the blue flames died and I dropped down.

"Arsenal I thought you were being kept captive by that hero school" I pointed up the Eraserhead. "Watch dog" I nodded and he smiled. "Just found a big drug warehouse like old times" I smiled.

I turned to EraserHead, "watch how it's done" so he followed from the rooftops.

Aizawa POV

I caught up and he came to a sudden stop and I asked why we stopped, "the only other vigilante I consider my friend and trust with my identity" he said and I saw a faint blue light then a girl thanking someone and running out of the alleyway. He then jumped down and was talking about a drug heist. Then his tag came to me, "an older vigilante Dabi huh" I said to myself no one would hear. Then he looked up.

"Watch how the pros do it" he said and I felt insulted. Well I followed them on the rooftops and it was a warehouse and I had bright infrared goggles along with my other ones. When I looked I was questioning how to help because there are thousands of them.

"This kid" I was about to when Dabi kicked the door down and I had a 'really' face and watched through a window they were doing well.

Izuku POV

I was shooting left and right with the only other person I would ever team up with. "I got forty," I asked.

"Fifty six and raising" I knew then I had to get serious. I summoned a gatling gun and went to town but also threw some bullets in the air and shot everyone.

I was shooting and they were all down. "One hundred you" he asked and I said one away. Then the big men came up.

"I guess another tie" I quickly shot him in the head and walked out.

Aizawa POV

I watched them take down two hundred while five escaped, "his case said he always kills the one in charge and the henchman goes to the slammer" I said and about to yell when blue flames stopped inches from my face.

"Nice try hero," Dabi said.

(Maybe I should explain I'm changing Dabi's quirk so he is a badass Vigilante to)

Name: Dabi

Quirk: Cremation flame and control

Descripsion: Dabi's fire is able to turn anything to ash but he can also turn a weave. He can even stop it mid air like Izuku can with his bullets.

Drawback: His body can take damage from his quirk but his patched help.

Back to the story

Aizawa POV still

He then left jumping on a building as we went the opposite direction and I honestly had no idea where we were going. I wasn't expecting, "you know Kacchan's quirk went kinda backwards when his explosions came. They were really strong with the force of a regular explosion. So you can expect something bad to happen when a child with a huge ego will do to someone weaker than you. I then decided to be a vigilante when he gets that pride and temper under control I'll consider it" he said then we switch directions. "He had his good and bad days so it wasn't all bad. When I walked in the next day a look of anger and regret was all over his face" we then stopped. "I instantly thought the world would end if he became a hero so I chose another path" he said then jumped down and we went inside the abandoned building.