Final Exam vs The Top Two

Bakugo POV

We finished the written exam of course he got first. Later was the practical and of course he would be our opponent but weren't expecting two. "Hello students in the practical you won't be facing any robots" he smiled and the door opened to Izuku and..... I don't know. "Today you will be facing two S rank Vigilantes" he said meaning that the number two Dabi but why does he have guns instead. "Now of course there are handy caps in the form of weights and Dabi can not use his quirk because he would kill you all instantly" he said.

"Principle Nezu isn't this overkill" shitty hair said.

"No actually because apparently Dabi is mostly skilled with only a handgun" he laughed. "Oh also Kaminari" I turned to the blond he was smiling. "You don't have to mess around only if you want" his grin got bigger.

"Yes sir hehehe" I was creeped out.

We then walked in and he was still smiling. "Ok guys knowing Izuku and Dabi, Arsenal probably has traps spread out all over the place and Dabi probably knows where every alleyway is so we have to be careful" he said and I asked the obvious question.

"You know them personally don't you" he froze and smiled. Then they said go and Dabi was in front of me.

"Your so slow" is all he said before we separated and I noticed Kaminari rush Izuku. "Pay attention" I looked and was met with a butt of a shotgun. I got up and he looked down at me. "Since I am mostly good at the handgun, in fact I use all other guns as melee weapons" he smiled. I dodged and let a few explosions at him but I wasn't expecting to be grabbed and thrown. "Heat or anything like you just did won't work on me. My quirk burns my skin so I had to get these patches on my skin and it got to a point I can't take it off I'm the vigilante that is most known as patchwork" my eyes widened as I booked it sure he can't use his quirk but his marksmanship is something to be feared according to news articles he never misses.

Izuku POV

Denki came right for me smiling and I could tell the class was surprised, "come one buddy show me what you got" I pulled out a shotgun but it got sliced instantly. I jumped away and I noticed cuffs in his hand. "I snatched them from Kirishima" he said then dodged acid then a punch.

"So Kacchans team first huh" I said as I heard the person trying to blow my partner up, but he is fireproof. But I wasn't expecting said person to be flying through breaking buildings. I wasn't paying attention last second I made a brass knuckle and hit him away and jumped back. "Wow someone in a hurry" I said then heard a trap go off mainly because there was a scream. "Wow way to give your position away" I said and locked them in place by shooting they're feet along with a shit ton of traps. "Have fun" I then ran to the trap close to the finish.

"Heeeeeeeey Iida" I was about to shoot when I was pounded by Dabi. "HEY WATCH IT PATCHWORK" I yelled and they were planning on taking the opportunity to go at the exit but I left a present.

Iida POV

I was nearing the exit when I quickly dodge something and my eyes widened, 'a tank what the hell' is all I thought as I kept dodging then machine guns fired. "A turret to" I was hiding behind a building. I pulled the next person. It was Uraraka and she noticed my panicked face as I explained.

"Well they got to reload at some point" I was dumbfounded. I haven't thought about that.

"Wow really smart thinking" we noticed the number two. "Not many people would figure that out" he said smiling and aiming a handgun. "I never miss" but he got a gauntlet to the face and then he quickly blasted through the tanks shell destroying it only leaving the turret. "Go round face, four-eyes" he yelled and we did.