Searching For The Mule and Class 1-A Ultimate Moves

Izuku POV

The week to myself is over and I was told to meet Nezu out front. "Ah Arsenal nice to see you again. Now remember you may be allowed to question whoever you want but don't cause havoc" I said ok. "Also there are dorms. Aizawa said he put everything from his house that was yours and put it in a room" I nodded.

We walked to the dorms. He said keep it subtle, "right ok but how am I going to do that" he said figure it out. I then opened the dorm front doors and everyone turned. "Hello again Class 1-A" they got ready. "You still think you can beat me" they said they would try. I looked around and spotted the red head. I didn't make it obvious, 'yea Kirishima first' was my only thought. "I'm not here to cause any problems if you're not. Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours" I smiled an innocent smile.

Then I went to set up the room and it screamed weapons. There was every gun you could think of on the wall. But the ceiling had the swords, two-handed, one-handed, daggers, clevers, and katanas. "Why so many weapons?" I jumped in surprise when Mina talked and Kirishima was with her. "I mean I know it's your quirk but this is a little much" I asked really.

"Yea dude I think you overdid it" I rubbed the back of my neck while laughing nervously. "Well I guess it's too late to fix it" I agreed with him. They were leaving but first I asked if I could have a word with Kirishima, "s-sure" I said relax and to close the door.

I made a chair pop out of nowhere and he sat on the chair and me on the bed. I messaged Aizawa that I have my first person. I stared at the boy, "you caught my attention that one day you were at the range. I think you heard what we were talking about and either you know something or it's you" he froze. "So which is it or you don't know anything but by you freezing you know something" his jaw was shaking. "Come on rock man spill" he took a deep breath.

He looked to be thinking, "so they keep finding us due to a mule" I nodded and said they hired me to find them. "I think you being a child of a hero is funny" I told him that's not the topic. "Am I your mule no but I'll keep my eye out" I squinted at him. "If there is any proof I would like to see it" I gave up and said just keep your eye out. He got up, "can do" he then walked out. "Also I was shaking because it would hurt if it was a friend" I nodded and he left.

Kirishima pov (sorry Kirishima fans)

I walked out and straight to my room, 'holy that was close' was pacing. 'Crap crap crap' then I jumped at my phone ringing. Now I was lucky I got a room on an empty floor. I answered it.

"So rocky any news" I listened closely. I said I was close to being found out. "Well be more careful" I said I know I know. "You better. Also anything you can report" I just told him the vigilante is back. "Then be extra careful not to blow your cover," he said. "But talk soon goodbye rock for brains" he said.

"Right can do. Talk later Shigaraki" I hung up. "Phew" I flopped on my bed. "Ratting on new friends sucks" I said to no one. "I just need something to relax" I looked at the TV in my room. "Mortal Kombat definitely but to avoid suspicion I need to call Bakubro up" I texted said person and like five seconds later a knock on my door as I got up to set it up.

I opened the door. "Hey shitty hair what's up" I asked why would he think something's wrong. "Hmmm I don't know the outgoing nice but shy guy asking to randomly hangout in his room instead of someone else's" I thought of something and flopped on my bed again. "Ok now I know something is up" I told him not to worry about it. "Alright but you can't leave everything bottled up" 'if only you knew' I smiled at my friend.

"Maybe someday how's that" he sighed and said fine. We then spent the rest of the day playing random video games.

Then fast forward to the following day he kept his eyes on me specifically but some others too.

Izuku POV

I was watching the class from the sidelines. But then they asked me something, "hey Midoriya why don't you show us some of yours" I thought about it. "Come on scared" I twitched.

"Ok fine" I stepped up. "First: One Man Army" a gatling gun appeared and fired everywhere aiming at everyone. But I stopped the bullets from hitting them inches from they're face. "Now then" I threw like a hundred handful of bullets into the air and shot them to the top of the room and it was like the ceiling turned instead of gray like concrete into a pure solid green. "Bullet rain" they then panicked when the bullets pelted everything below it. But the remains were the pillars where everyone was standing. "You said you wanted to see. But mine is nowhere near as showy as Dabis. But sorry Cementoss" he said no prob and rebuilt the floor.

Then they went back to it. I watched them, especially Kirishima. I decided to pick my culprit. I called Mineta over, "yeah" I asked if I could speak to him in private. "Why?" I said secretly. "O-ok" I said you're not going to get beat up just some questions. 'I am determined that the person is someone in the class' I thought and the class ended.

Skip to interview

Mineta was shaking scared. "Good you're scared I'm looking for faults" he says just listen to everyone else. "I know you're a perv but you're also good at hiding things" he seems to have started panicking. "But this is why I picked you. I want your help. I know no one would suspect the perv because he would just be staring at the girls and not one guy" he asked who I wanted him to keep his eyes on. "Kirishima but of course you don't have to all the time because you have to work on your ultimate moves and the license exam. So please keep your cover and also work hard on being a hero" I said and he was shocked the number one vigilante was trusting him with such an important job. He said alright, "thank you this will be helping but you also don't have to worry about this at the license exam I'll be watching him to" I said he could go and asked him to grab Iida. 'Nineteen kids this will take a while' I sighed.

About an hour later the teen knocked on my door and brought me food. "Sorry I was cooking dinner for everyone" I looked at the clock and was shocked it was that late. "You look almost like Aizawa Sensei," he said. I looked around and papers on all the students were everywhere that was funny. "You wanted to say something," I thought about it.

"I just wanted to ask what do you think a hero should do in your point of view. Not the citizens point of view yours" I asked and it looked like he was thinking. He said shouldn't a hero look after and protect the people in danger. I smiled, "exactly thank you but there are many different answers to this question. But that is a correct one. You're also doing Ultimate move training tomorrow right" he nodded. "Ok thank you Iida you can go it's almost curfew" I said and he booked it. "Mina next" I said to no one. I then hopped in the bed.

The following day I asked her to see me after class and I had the principal's permission. When she arrived, "howdy I just wanted to ask a question not anything too big it's just what do you think being a hero means" she said what type of question is that. "A very important question" she said to help people. "Yes that's the right answer thank you Mina" I said no one else because the license exam is like in two days.

"Ok but what will you be doing?" I said my job probably. "Oh ok" I lied. She then left.

"Tomorrow I'm going to let them focus on the license test" I said to no one.

'Yeah let them focus on that'

Sorry the reason this and the natsu power one are moving very slow is because I am working on two stories that involve A certain magical index/ a certain scientific railgun/ accelerator, and a Tales of Berseria story. So that is the main reason. I only played Tales of Berseria not any of the other ones yet so ya. I am not quite sure which one I should be playing next.