Gun Class 1-A An Unexpected Regular

Bakugo POV

'Izuku wasn't here today and Aizawa was smiling somethings up' "ok everyone I asked someone and the principle we are going off campus today for the lesson" he said and we were curious shitty hair and dunce face looked excited for some reason. "Any part of anyone's costume that is ranged can bring it like Bakugos gauntlets" I blinked.

He then said to get ready four-eyes wouldn't stop asking where we were going but in different ways, "we will find out when we get there just be quiet" I said and we continued down a less populated side of town. We then saw a door 'neutral quirk range' Aizawa knocked and walked in and a bell chimed.

"One sec" it sounded like Izuku and it was. "Oh is it that time already well welcome to my range" my eyes widened. "At this range unlike most you can use quirks just as standard guns oh something new" he looked at my gauntlets with a glimmer in his eye. "C-can I look" he stuttered.

I gave it to him and he took it to a table but as he was going to do that he said Kaminari will help us a little. He then called me over while I was in a line and I was laughing because four-eyes is so tense. "What is it" I said, curious and my gauntlet looked a little different. It still had the grenade style but there was a little opening towards my body along with a second barrel besides the one for my explosion.

"Well I think I made it a little better but you have to test it. You can shoot two shots if you put the pin back in then it starts to hold you sweat and it will flash the standard red if the first shot is ready and yellow for the second. The opening is in case it overheats but it won't impact your sweat in the slightest" he gave it to me then I put it on my wrist but I noticed he put something on it he pushed it up and it stayed on my forearm.

"Thanks" then all of a sudden.

Izuku POV

The bell rang and I saw my usual came in and everyone freaked, "ah Tomo how are you" they were about to attack and they were also surprised he wasn't worried because I beat the snot out of the person who tried. "NO FIGHTING IN MY RANGE" the students were shaking. "This space is where both parties can come hang chat but share little convo and shoot a gun or two" I said as Tomura finally gave me the money he owed. "He is a regular'' I said and smiled as he grabbed his gun I specially made so his quirk won't hurt my guns. "A lot of people come through here either to relieve stress just hang it or" they noticed I shivered. "Talk" I noticed Todoroki noticed the cold so I smiled. But immediately frowned at Mina she melted the gun.

"Uhhhh sorry" I shook my head. I took it and threw it in the disposable.

"No, don't it happens" Todorki was surprised and happy but so was she. "But they also come so they can just escape, heya Rei been awhile" I said to the wife of the flame hero.

"Oh Arsenal how have you been" she then noticed her son and an awkward air filled the room.

I then told some people to follow me and I told Mina we could make a gun for her and they were also surprised Shigaraki respected them. Mina followed me to my design studio along with the others. "They have stuff to talk about but most people leave the outside world on the doorstep. Anyway the gun rejected you" she huffed making me laugh. "It happens to some but not all" I told her and plucked a piece of her hair and asked her to put some acid into a cup and she did and I took it they were curious then I heard a girly scream and laugh. Then Todoroki came to us and he had a smile. "Anyway 3...2...1" I was tackled. I quickly put the stuff down. "Stop it already get off me Mei" she did and looked at the project and another one I was stumped on.

"Wait isn't school still in session" EraserHead asked as he checked the time and his eyes widened. "Time flies when you're having fun but Mina, what do you want your gun to look like" she was shocked I was making her a gun. "Mei helps but she tends to over do it here so she just bounces ideas but you guys could stay or go schools out" I said and told Aizawa I would be home later when I close the range then Rei came back and we started chatting as I worked and Mina said she wanted it pink and a flower. "I can do that" I said then everyone noticed a large orange gun to the side and Shoto went towards it. I covered his mouth. "Not here" we walked away as Mei continued.

When we got further away, "yes I work on support gear to but he said he doesn't want to take it out he can't afford it anyway" I chuckled and he was shocked there was something that he couldn't afforid. "He doesn't yell here he also gets along with everyone here and he doesn't look scary in regular clothes" I said as a chime was heard but it was some of the students leaving. "But other than him hunting me outside of here he is docile well sometimes I'm the only one that can do a violence here to stop the fighting. Dabi and Kaminari go at it the most" the others listened.

"Arsenal" I froze and told everyone to hide like now, I yelled one minute let me put this in a safe spot. "Ok" he must be in a good mood today.

I walked out "Olly how have you been it has been forever" I said and we talked.

EraserHead POv

'That's' my eyes widened as I was staring at All For One himself. "Again no I can't make it with the parts of the weapons I make appear they will disappear as soon as I finish it. I mean just go get a dog or a stick" was he really joking around with the symbol of evil himself.

"One rule that he is severely strict about is what happens in the range stays here no chatting about it he has a good relationship with like everyone sure I still hate his gut can't stand him. But when he is here he follows things to the T and will not tolerate breaking the rules he's killed villains as well as heroes for that" that sent a shiver up my spine. "But he and master get along extremely well," he said then.

"Alright you guys can come out he won't hurt you" he said so we did and I almost burst out laughing when Midoriya was sitting on him. "Remember Olly I have beaten you more times than you can count my range my rules no hurting" he got up so did the villain. "Oh EraserHead" I turned. I didn't even see he took it. "Do you want to improve on the scarf or next time" I said next time.

"But I'm sure you heard that the number one rule of what happens here is secret" he said.

Izuku POV

"Hey Kaminari, what are you doing?" I answered, shocking everyone.

"His shift just started he works here and somewhere else since he is well trying to pay rent" they were shocked they're friend was a literal adult but not age wise. "I pay him standard wage and he gets minimum wage at his other job" I smiled and they turned to leave but I reminded them. "They'll keep the thing secret right Nezu better" He was shocked the principal was listening and he told me he got it and I went leaving Kaminari with All for One which I normally do. He's better with interacting with him than me.

Nezu POV

I was disguised the whole time so, "you were eavesdropping you better not share what you have just learned otherwise I'll shoot you between the eyes with a real bullet" he said and he in fact for this reason but he added. "But go right ahead, send police to the range Tsukauchi is the only one allowed in anyway" he left me dumbfounded. He then pointed a gun at me. ""Only share what is shown, you will be able to talk about it later but not now" he said and I was curious but I am in no position to talk with a barrel to the face.

"OKokok" he smiled and made the gun disappear. "I'll forget it but you can guarantee I will write it down somewhere" there was a gun to my head again. "Ok fine" I said and I can easily forget stuff just as well remember everything.

"Good doggy" I eyebrow twitched. "Then good day" he then left quickly.

"This kid" I opened the door and forgot something I shouldn't have heard I guess.

Izuku POV

I hopped back into Aizawa since I'm not going to the training camp I planned on going to the bar, "welcome back" I turned and he seemed peeved. "You almost shot the principal. I thought something was wrong so I followed.

"He was going to share classified info. I had to stop him and make sure he forgot" I yawned and thought about asking him. "You want to go to the bar again old times when we first met" he thought about it. "As Shouta Aizawa not EraserHead" I asked and he reluctantly said fine. "Tomorrow if Kaminaris all day shift" his eyes shot out of his head. "But I'm going to the bed" I hopped on the mattress and passed out.

'I wonder how busy they will be'