Chapter 5: Your Not Really Leaving Much To The Imagination...

Chapter Five: Your Not Really Leaving Much To The Imagination...

QOTC: It's going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.

Jam out to Shy By Jai Waetford while you are reading to set the mood.

*Sara's outfit is above*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My eyes fluttered open and I stared at the ceiling, a creamy shade of white that hurt my eyes. It took me a good few seconds to come to my senses, after me repeatedly closing and opening my eyes until the ceiling stopped inflicting pain on my eyes.

I felt something soft beneath me, I was lying on a bed. But my head was resting against a pillow... wait no, not at pillow. It felt sturdy and strong, the exact opposite of a pillow.

It was someone's chest and it smelt-

Really good.

I let my eyes travel up his torso, up his neck, his face... till they landed on those eyes. Those eyes that never failed to stun me into silence.

"Morning, sunshine."

It was Ace. Ace, my devoted rescuer, my knight in shining armer, my saviour.

Okay maybe that was a little extreme.

My hand was resting against his chest and I hastily removed it. Why were we in my bed and why the hell was I wearing just a hoodie, and hopefully, my undergarments?

"You're finally awake." He gazed down at me with concern.

Say something. Anything, Sara. But say something smart

"It does seem that way." I remarked casually back to him.

My breath hitched in my throat as I can feel his skin beneath my fingertips, his muscles flexing beneath them. I realised our close proximity and decided to untangle my limbs from his and climb out of bed.

Bad move, Sara.

I hadn't really thought about what I was wearing when I'd stood up. The hoodie barely covered the tops of my thighs, making me squirm with discomfort as I saw his eyes flick to my legs for a short while before returning to my eyes.

"Why did I wake up next to you half naked in my room?" I demanded, waiting for his answer.

"It's kind of hard to concentrate when you've got those gorgeous legs on show. Your really not leaving much to the imagination..."

Avoiding his stare, I pulled the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around my exposed legs.

"Better?" I felt my cheeks heat up, anticipating his answer.

"Oh no, it was perfectly fine before." He winked at me and I flicked my eyes to anywhere but his, scared of getting lost in those stormy seas.

"Can we save the flirting till later? I think first of all you should answer some of my questions." I tried to sound as serious as I could, but my voice came out high-pitched and squeaky.

"Later? There's a later?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I tried my hardest not to laugh, I really did, but I let a giggle out and saw his eyes flash with satisfaction.

"Do you really not remember what happened last night?" He asked questiongly.

"No, I have no recollection of what happened surprisingly. You didn't drug me, did you?" He lazily rolled his eyes at the last part.

"No actually, I didn't drug you. I found you a crying mess on the floor, we were supposed to go on a date and I was going to show you just what else I do, aside from being sexy." He smirked at the last part.